20- THEY DONT KNOW.

(Madelaines PoV)
Yesterday, was really uncomfortable for both Vanessa and I.
We got asked alot of weird questions and alot of our "friendship" questions.
I hate lying to the whole world that Vanessa and I aren't a thing, but I'm scared that people, especially my family will judge me.
I just hope I don't have to keep it a secret for along time because, I probably, can't hold it in anymore.
I did my usual morning routine with Vanessa.
I'm so happy that we're both growing with each other.
I wasn't having it today, I was still worried that somebody will find out about us and we will lose each other or something. 
Today, we're going back on set, and to be honest, I really don't want to go, but we have to work, we don't have much of a choice.

———————————————————————————

September 14, 2018.   Noone's poV

Riverdale, Season 3 is coming up.
We had to get everybody ready with the acting.  Everyone, has been so busy lately with there own things.
Little do they know, everyone is watching.
Not literally, but there's people knowing what's going on, like Vanessa and Madelaine.
There's so many things they don't want the fans to know, but they do. 
Some of them are little detectives with their clues.  Of course, they're not going to say anything because fans will freak out, and also the paparazzi  are every where!
Vanessa and Madelaine's interview was pretty suspicious for some fans. 
The comments on those videos are pretty suspicious and FBI more type.
  Giving there conspiracy theories, and opinions about what's happening, and don't get me wrong, but the fans are really happy about that. 
They've been wanting Madnessa to happen ever since, they've met, but this is just some people we're talking about. 
The rest of the people are against it (Travelaine fans). 
The only problem is that: They don't know.
You might be thinking, how do they not know with there little clues there suspecting?
Well, Madnessa hasn't been confirmed yet.  Once, it's confirmed, (which I doubt it will be) everything will be different, from Fans reaction, Fans freaking out all over YouTube and Instagram, and THE HATERS.
That's what Madelaine and Vanessa are scared about.
There scared about all the hate they will get. 
This is why they don't want to confirm it because they will be haters. 
Yes, everyone has haters, but they can't keep it a secret for too long.
They eventually have to tell their fans one of these days. It's hard to do it, but it's for the best. 
Now, will they announce it? Will the fans get to them first?  We'll find out next chapter.