Part 11- "what are we?"

(No ones PoV)
Madelaine and Vanessa are laying in bed thinking about each other.
They both have a ton of questions on their minds. Vanessa has this question she keeps thinking about, and that question is: what are we? Friends? Friends with benefits?
These questions float around her mind and it's worrying her.
Vanessa grabbed her phone and texted Madelaine, she simply couldn't take this anymore.
She needed to get answers to these questions, before they kill her inside.

Vanessa😍: Hey Madelaine your probably asleep right now. But can you please text me back asap I need to talk to you?

Madelaine falls to asleep and dreams about Vanessa. You guys are probably thinking, Where is Travis? Or what happened to him? 
He moved out the day Madelaine said she didn't love him anymore.
Madelaine thought of him as a friend only, and nothing more than that.
Right now, he's recording new songs and doing interviews with celebrities everyday.
The next step for Travis is to move on.
He still loved Madelaine, but she loves someone else and he just wanted her to be happy.
He loves Vanessa as a bestfriend, and she deserves Madelaine. 

———————————————————————————

(Madelaine poV)

I woke up at 8:33 am.
I checked my phone to see if I got any messages, and I did I got one from Vanessa saying that she needs to talk to me ASAP. 
I got scared because what if she changes her mind about me? 
I feel like she lost feelings now.
Ugh, Madelaine shut the fuck up, and stop overthinking.
I had these things in my mind, that I froze and I didn't know what to do.

M: what do you wanna talk to me about?
V: about US. what are we?

My face froze when I saw this. I can't believe she's asking me this? I was going to ask her. I want to say that we're dating, but i don't know how to.

M: Well.... we haven't asked each other out yet. :(
V: Yeah :( how about we go on a date tommorow? :)
M: hmm idk I would have to think about it. 😊
V: ohh :(
M: I'm jk Nessa. Ofc I'll go with you.
V: yay !! I mean cool. :)
M: 😂🙄
M: so how are you doing?
V: really good... I mean I have you.😊♥️
M: smooooth. 😂❤️
V: I'm always smooth for you. ;)
M: stop I'm blushing !
V: I love it when you blush.! 😍
M: okay blush lover 😂 I have to go Camila just came over and she's having boy problems. ♥️ I LOVE YOU. 😬
V: okay. Don't be scared telling me you love me. I love you too. ❤️
M: bye Nessa. ❤️
V: bye Mads :)

(Vanessa PoV)

Right after I was done texting Madelaine, I heard a knock on the door. 
I opened it and it was Lili with tears in her eyes. "Hey Lili. What's wrong?" I say going up to her and hugging her, for reassurance.
"I have feelings for someone, and I don't think they like me back." She says pulling away from our hug, sniffling.
"I'm sorry you're probably busy. I didn't have nowhere else to go." She says, with tears forming her eyes. 
"Hey. It's okay. I wasn't busy, but who is this person that you like?" I asked.
  "You- you won't ju-judge me?" She stutters.
"Of course not, never." I say, hugging her side comfortably.
"Okay. I like Camila, but I know she doesn't like me, she's been all over KJ." She says buring her head in my neck.
"Oh. Really? Because she always talks about you." I smirk, knowing this is true.
"Really?" She says wiping the tears out of her eyes, and slightly smiles.
"Yes. In fact, I can call her about you, but I won't tell her you're here with me. Okay?" I say.
She smiles and I smile back knowing the answer already. 
I take out my phone and call Camila. 
Ring ring.

"Hey Vanessa!"  Camila says.
"Hey Cams, I need to ask you something?"
"Vanessa if it's about Madelaine you ask her because she's right next to me."
"No it's not about her YET." I giggle.
"I wanted to ask you something about Lili?
"Oh, go ahead."
"How do you feel about Lili?" I ask and look at Lili who just nods and smiles.
"She's pretty and nice. She's the bestest friend anyone could ask for." She says clearly lying.
"Stop, lying Camila. She's not here with me right now. You can tell me, I see the way you look at her."
"Okay. I like her, but I don't want her to know. Please don't tell her." She says.
I look at Lili, and smirk, and she gets up.
"Okay. I won't tell her." I wink, knowing she can't see me.
"Promise?"
"Promise." I say.
"Why did you even ask me about Lili?" She asked, sounding suspiciously.
Oh shit, ABORT. I repeat, ABORT.
"I just wanted to know the TRUTH." I lie, knowing the tension between them along time ago.
"Oh ok." She says, and coughs alittle.
Lili gets up and starts jumping around all happy, and squeals.
"Hey. I have to go I'll ttyl. Bye love you guys."
"Love you too. Bye."

Phone call ended.

"Thanks Vanessa! You're the best!" Lili says running up to me, and hugging me wrapping her legs around my waist all happy.
"No problem Lili. If you ever need help, tell me I'll be happy to help." I say reassuring her.
"Okay, and same goes for you! She smiles excitedly. Thanks." I laugh.
She nods.
"Anyways, I have to get going I'll see you tomorow?" She asks, and smiles at me.
"Yeah for sure." I say.
She gets up and heads to the door.
"Well, today was a good day, and interesting." I mutter to myself.

The DELETED SCENES !!!! OMGGGGG IM SO HAPPY ! I'm not gonna spoil anything. If you guys wanna see it go to YouTube and search up "Choni deleted scenes. Or go to my Instagram page and click the link for all the scenes free ! My instagram is -chonilovess
Have a great day gays ! Ily.♥️