Chapter 43- Horror.

Madelaine's poV

I couldn't find Vanessa, anywhere. I was calling her phone, texting her, and I was even, trying to see the location from her phone, but it was off.

I felt like I was having a panic, attack.

I called Camila, Lili, and Cole.

The reason, I called Cole was because, he might know something. Maybe, Vanessa went with him, or something.

I was clueless, there was no way she left me.

She would tell me if she went somewhere, which is why I'm clueless, to why she's not here.

So, the only explanation is someone took her.

"Mads, what happened?" Camila asks, and sits in front of me.

"I thi- I think someone, took Vanessa." I stutter out.

"What do you mean, by someone took her?" Lili asks, with a worried Camila next to her.

"What I mean, is that Vanessa would've told me if she went somewhere, or if she left. Which, she didn't. So, I'm getting worried, because she didn't do neither of that, and her phone is off." I say while, tears run down my face.

"Okay, so let's put a list of people who think took her. I mean, this should be easy, because there's a lot of suspects we can question." Cole says.

"So, are we like.... Detectives?" Camila asks.

"More like, FBI agents." Lili laughs.

I squint at both of them seriously, and they both shut up.

"Sorry Mads, I know this is serious." Camila says, and I nod.

"This is. Anyways, we should each put a list of people on a paper, and see what we have." I say, getting up and getting piles of paper.

I handed each of them a paper, and they started writing.

~~~~~~~

Camila's pOv

I can't believe this is happening again.

Vanessa has been through a lot already, like can't they give her a fucking break?

I swear, whoever did this to her, has no life, and is a lonely bastard.

Madelaine, handed Lili and Cole a paper, and I started writing the list of names.

I wrote down: Micheal, Travis, a random stranger, and Veronica.

I think, Micheal kidnapped her for 2 reasons.

1. He still loves her. Or, has feelings.
2. He's jealous.

But, I also think Travis, did for multiple reasons.

Ugh, I felt like a fucking police, with this.

"Okay, can you tell me the people you guys, wrote down?" Madelaine whispers.

I can tell, she's hurt.

I mean, I would be too, but this hurts me because, she's like a sister to me.

"Okay, well I have no idea, who her enemy is, because I don't talk to you guys much, but the only person I have is Travis." Cole says.

"Ok. How about you, Lili?" She asks.

"Well, I have Micheal, Travis, Charles, and maybe her dad." Lili says.

Madelaine's eyes widen.

"Wait. It could be her dad! He hates her." Madelaine frowns.

"We don't know for sure. We need clues, first." Cole says, and we all nod.