Chapter 45- Reunion.

1 month later.

Madelaine's poV

It's been a month, since the incident.

Vanessa is recovering, and I was too.

She decided to move forward, and forget about everything, while I was trying to forget.

But, it didn't feel right.

Forgetting, about someone who she used to be in love with, and someone I knew.

Even though, they broke up she had respect for him, she always had.

I moved on, but also have serious nightmares about it.

I just hate how this happened. I wish, we can go back to that day, and I could've prevented her from going outside, and gotten kidnapped.

"Hey, Mads. Can we talk?" Vanessa says, before getting on the bed.

Fuck, please dont let it be anything bad. Please.

"Yeah. What's up?" I say calmly, while holding her hand.

"I just.. I'm sorry for everything. I put you through alot of shit, and I feel like I don't deserve you. I'm so sorry." Vanessa says, and sobs into me.

"Nessa." I call her, but she doesn't look at me.

"Nessa, look at me." I pull her chin up, so she can look at me. I lock my eyes, into hers, and caress her cheek.

I pull her lips into mine.

God, I'll never get tired of kissing her.

She moves her lips in sync, with mine.

The kiss was passionate, and sweet.

We eventually, pulled away before, things could get any further.

We haven't had sex in forever, but I don't care, because I love Vanessa, for who she is.

I'll never be with anyone, just for sex. I go for personality. That's it. Being in a relationship, takes loyalty, trust, and respect for me.

"You're everything. You're my soulmate. Don't ever say that you don't deserve me, because you do. You're literally, my soulmate. You're the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. Please, don't say that you don't deserve me, because you do. I promise, you do." I assure her, and she smiles weakly.

"I love you. So much." Vanesssa says, and kisses my lips.

"I love you, so much more." I smile, and kiss her cheek.

As I was about to lean in for another kiss, I heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it." Vanessa says, getting up, before kissing my cheek.

"Hey, bitches!" Camila murmurs, and walks inside our house like it's hers.

"What do you want hoe?" I laugh.

"I came to hang out. You guys, need to get your asses off this couch, and have a little fun. Explore." Camila says, before I cross my hands against my chest.

"I don't feel like going out." I shrug.

"Yeah, me neither." Vanessa adds.

"Madnessa better be ready in 20 minutes, it's not an option. You guys, need to get out. We're going to go back shooting soon, so you guys have to get used to it." Camila smiles, and walks towards the door.

"I know you guys been through alot, but everything is gone now. Understand that, please." Camila says, and heads out the door.

"I guess we're going out." I sigh.