Chapter 51- attacked.

Madelaine PoV

I woke up with a bang heard, coming from outside our trailer.

At first, we ignored it, and continued to sleep.

Then, we heard it again.

Vanessa and I, have been staying at our trailer, because we've been getting more screen time, in the show, which is rare, but we're still getting more time.

We haven't had the chance to go home, which really sucked.

Yoshi, from beside me started growling, and barking at the sudden noise from outside.

"Babe. What was that?" Vanessa awoke.

"I don't know. Go back to sleep baby, I'll go check." I smile, and kissed her forehead.

"Nooo! I don't want you to go alone." Vanessa says, fully awake, and standing up to get dressed, and grabbing Yoshi.

"Ok. If you say so." I laugh.

Vanessa and I, started walking outside, and we met up with Casey, which was beside me looking frightened.

"Casey! What happened?" I asked, worriedly.

"I don't know. I just heard a bang, that woke me up, and I don't know. It sounded like it came from the other side of our set. They're evacuating everyone." Casey says, with Lili and Camila, running towards us.

"Oh my god! I'm glad you guys are okay." Camila hugged us both, following Lili.

Okay, now I'm really confused.

"Hi Yoshi, how are you cutie?" Camila smiles, and kisses Yoshi's head.

"What's going on?" Vanessa and Casey, asked in unison.

"Roberto said that there was shootings going on nearby, and someone threatened to shoot here, so they're evacuating everybody." Lili chimed in.

"Oh shit. That's crazy." I say.

"Yeah. I didn't know we lived, in the ghetto." Casey laughs.

"I'm in the gHetTo. RaTAtAaA." Camila laughs, and mocks.

"Omg, this is supposed to be a serious moment, here." I say, and roll my eyes.

They both shrug, and we were walking inside our big building, when shots were fired in our direction.

"What the fuck! Run!" Vanessa says, and our scary asses, ran inside quickly.

"What the hell. What's going on?!?" Cole asks, and Roberto looks at us, with worried eyes.

"We're getting attacked....." Roberto says.

TBC......

Okay, so yes this chapter was short, but I wanted to do a cliffhanger, in this chapter ... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I promise, I'll make the next chapter longer!

Also, thank you guys for your birthday wishes! I appreciate it! ❤️

I wanted to talk about the coronavirus, and what's going to be going on where I live in. So, I originally live in Houston, and right now, there's a few cases here, so I don't have school because, they close it down, but I'm doing online school right now, which really sucks, because I feel like online school isn't for me, like idk it's really weird, compared to actually being in school.

Anyways, if I do take long to upload a new chapter is because, of school and everything.

But, remember to stay strong! And everything will be okay ❤️ don't worry too much about it, things will get better, and Covid-19, will end soon . 💓

Have a good day ! I love you guys >33 ❤️