Chapter 54-brides.

Vanessa poV

"I'll kill her." Micheal says, holding the knife down Madelaine's throat.

"No, please. I love her." I beg.

"That's not a good reason. I swear, I'll slit her throat off." He smiles, mischievously.

"Please, don't do it. Please." I sob.

"Tell me you love me, and I'll let her go." Micheal smiles at me, before he gets up and gets closer to me.

"You know I can't do that Micheal." I sigh, sadly.

"Then I'll be happy to kill her." He smiles, getting closer to Madelaine, and holds his knife close to her throat.

I woke up panting, and sweating from that horrible nightmare.

Madelaine beside me, shifted next to me, holding me close into her body, letting me know she was there.

She didn't wake up, and tell me what was wrong because she knew what was going on.

She has for along time.

She knows all these bad nightmares I'm getting, and she knows how I never want to talk about it.

And that's when I heard our trailer door, trying to be opened.

"Babe." I whispered towards Madelaine, and she hums.

"I think, there's someone at the door." I say, still whispering.

She immediately gets up, and slowly goes towards the window to look outside.

"Ughhh, it's just Lili." She groans, and opened the door to let Lili inside.

Lili walks inside the trailer, with a bottle of red wine in her hands.

"Guess who's getting married, bitches?!" Lili says, enthusiastically.

"Oh god. You woke us up at, 4:38 in the fucking morning just for this? You could've said in the morning." Madelaine says, angrily.

What a fucking turn on.

"Bitch, this couldn't wait! I had to tell my best friends!" Lili smiles, making me smiles as well.

"Aw. Tell us everything!" I squeal, causing Madelaine to laugh.

"Well, I proposed to Camila earlier when we went out on our date, and she told me to keep it a secret for now, but I just couldn't. I had to tell someone, so I decided to tell you guys." Lili smiles excitedly, before she opened the bottle of wine, pouring 3 glasses. 

"So, since I'm engaged, and you guys are engaged, let's celebrate." Lili smiles, giving us the glass of wine.

"To our beautiful brides." Lili says, holding her glass up, making Madelaine and I clatter our glasses together.

We drank the whole thing.

We laughed out asses off at 5 am, getting only 4 hours of sleep.

Madelaines poV

When Lili told Vanessa and I she was getting married, I was excited.

We were both getting married with the love of our lives.

I was currently, heading back to our trailer to check on Vanessa.

"Hey, princess." I smile, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Hi, baby." She smiles cutely, making my heart go insane.

"What are you doing?" I hug her side, looking at her writing on her notebook.

"I'm just making arrangements for our wedding. I'm looking at venues, and wedding dresses." She smiles widely, and pecks my cheek.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait, for you to be my wife." I whisper, moving my hand up her thigh.

"Me too." She says with joy, before opening her laptop.

Just 2 more months.

Hi guys! I uploaded, finally! You guys are probably confused because it's 2 more months for Madnessas wedding, but I moved it because ik what I'm going to do! Get ready for next chapter, there's so much drama. Hopefully, you guys are okay with it! ❤️ btw, These Boys These Girls came out with I can't sleep when I'm dead, if you don't know what that is, basically Drew & Vanessa did a song together, & I love it sm! You guys need to check it out, it's on YouTube ❤️I love you guys! 🥰 Stay safe! >33 adios! 💕