Drama

Vanessa PoV

I was peacefully, sleeping and my fucking phone, woke me up from someone calling me. Just a fun fact about me, don't mess me when I'm asleep, because I'm not a morning person.

I saw the caller I'd, and it was a random number, so I decided to answer it, because if I don't, there annoying ass won't leave me alone.

"Hello."
"Hey, Vanessa."
"Who's this?"
"Micheal."

Why is he calling me? What the actual, fuck.

"What do you want, you ruined my sleep for nothing."
"Sorry Vanessa, I just- i was wondering if you can hang out, to get lunch."
"Um ... I dont think, my girlfriend would like that."
"Come on .... we haven't seen eachother in over 2 years. You can bring her, if you want, I'm bringing my girlfriend too."
"Um... Okay, I'll see you then. Text me the place."
"Okay. Bye Van."

Great, he's calling me what, he used to call me when we dated. I don't think, he has feelings for me, I mean we broke up because, we lost feelings for eachother. He has a girlfriend, and I'm happy for him, I wanted him to be happy, since we broke up.

"Bye, Micheal."

---------------------
"Goodmorning, gorgeous."

"Goodmorning, baby." Madelaine, says kissing my lips.

"Babe, my ex Micheal called me, earlier." I say, and she makes a disgusted face.

"Why?" She grimaced.

"I dont know. He wants to hang out with me, because he hasn't seen me in over 2 years, which makes no sense, but I want you to come with me." I say, and she nods.

"Okay, babe, but don't we have to pick up Yoshi?" She asks.

I didn't want to pick up Yoshi.
I missed, my baby, but I don't want to leave him with my dad.
He doesn't give a shit, about anything, which is why my parents got a divorced.
I knew my dad, would be bitching at me. He always, does that, but I'm going to get him, my poor baby is probably, scared.

"Babe?" Madelaine says.

"Sorry, I zoned out, but yes we're going to get him, I'm tired of my dad winning all the time." I say, and she nods and kisses my cheek and heads her way to the kitchen, to make us breakfast.

I've always, had a bad history with my dad. Especially, when he found out I was bisexual. I didn't really care, though. I'm an adult, and he can't tell me what to do.

Me: I'm picking Yoshi up. Don't start with your bullshit.

Dad: Ok. As if, I gave a fuck. Do whatever, you want.

Me: k.

I ate my breakfast, quickly. I was excited to get my baby back, after almost, 1 year of not having him. My dad, kept everything from me. He kept, my shit and he used to hit me at times, but I managed to get the fuck out of there, and move in with my mom.

"Baby, let's go get dressed, go pick up, Yoshi, and go see your dumb ex." She scoffs.

"Okay, babe." I laugh.

I like, how she's overprotective of me, and jealous.

----------------

I was driving to my dad's house. I wasn't excited, for this shit. I was scared, and I can tell that Madelaine can sense, that I'm scared. She asked me, if I was okay, and I was. I was fine, I just wasn't ready to see him, after all the shit he did to me.