Chapter 47- Back on set.

Vanessa PoV

I woke up, with a minor headache. I was still getting nightmares about Micheal. I just couldn't believe I was seeing him. He had to be real, because I wasn't seeing him, before.

I saw Madelaine laying beside me, so I gently got out of bed, kissed her forehead, and walked inside the bathroom to do my everyday routine.

After I was done, I went down into the kitchen quietly, and started making breakfast.

I made eggs, with a side of bacon, and a side of toast. We didn't have enough eggs for two people, so I'm going to wake up Madelaine and let her eat this delicious, food.

Have you ever been in the position where, you want to wake up someone, but they look too cute? Yeah, well I'm having problems waking up Mads. She looks so god damn, adorable.

Ah, fuck it.

I gently shaked her, before, saying, "Mads. Wake up." I whisper.

She rolls over to look at me, then opens her eyes. She quickly sits up, and groans.

I stare at her, holding in my laugh.

"What?" She squints.

"Nothing." I laugh.

"Nothing is funny." She rolls her eyes.

She must be on her period.

"Okay. Sorry." I shrug.

"I ugh. Made you breakfast, so you can go downstairs and eat." I smile, and she nods.

My phone began to ring, I picked it up from the nightstand, and answered it.

"Hello?" I say.
"Vanessa. It's me Roberto! I know, you and Madelaine are having a really hard time, but we do need you to come back to shoot scenes. It's important." Roberto sighs.

"Um yea. We'll for sure go back. When, do we need to go?" I ask.

"Today. Like right now, we're getting ready to shoot some scenes. It'll be short, I promise." He promises.

"Oh, no. It's okay, Roberto, it doesn't have to be short, we can go right now."

"Okay, perfect. Come over in about 15 minutes." He says, before hanging up.

Well, at least I get to see my castmates.

I told Madelaine that we're going on set today, and she was upset, but eventually, she got over it.

————- 10 minutes later.

I was driving with Mads, and she was silent. I wonder, what's going on with her. She's usually, loud and more...... thrilled.

"Hey. What's going on with you, Mads?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing, why?" She furrows her brows, before putting on her glasses.

"Because, you're acting weird. You're usually, more excited." I say, looking at her.

"I'm fine. I'm just getting cramps."

"Okay." I say, believing her.

We finally, arrived and I got the keys, and put them in my pocket, before jumping out of the car, and opening the door for Mads.

"Thank you, babe." She kisses my cheek.

"You're welcome queen." I smile, and she smiles widely.

"Dork." She laughs, before going inside.

We walk inside, and immediately Cole, KJ, Ashleigh, Camila, and Lili greet us with hugs.