Part 16- "I love you so much."

(Vanessa poV)
I woke up by the sound of someone knocking on my door loudly.
I went to the kitchen, and grabbed my knife just in case it wasn't a murder.
I opened the door slowly, and I saw Madelaine standing there awkwardly.
She looked from my eyes, to my hands where I was holding the knife.
She backs away slowly.
"Vanessa. Why do you have a knife?" She asks, widening her eyes.
"Sorry. I thought it was a person trying to kill me." I say, and she chuckles.
"Oh um. Come in." I say moving to the side of the door letting her pass.
"Thanks." She says and I nod.
"Vanessa. I promise you nothing happened between Travis and I. He just made a stupid rumor, I'm so sorry I l-" I cut off Madelaine by kissing her.
My lips move into hers slowly, while she smiles into the kiss.
The kiss got heated quickly, and are tongues were fighting for dominance.
I missed her sweet taste on her lips, I missed everything about her.
We were still making out at this point, until I pulled away.
"I missed you." I frown.
She smiles and says, "I missed you more."
"So, what do we do?" I ask.
"Netflix and Cuddle?" She says with puppy eyes. "How can I say no to that face?" I say and she laughs. God I've missed her laugh.
"Okay. Let's go then, cutie." She says and winks at me, and I laugh at her cuteness.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

(Madelaine PoV)
Vanessa and I were currently, cuddling in our bed watching The Kissing Booth. This movie had me to tears. I felt something vibrate on the bed. I checked and it was a text from: Travis. Not just 1 text, but several.

Travis: Look, Madelaine I will not stop loving you.
Travis: I love you so much I'll never stop.
Travis: it's hard to move on... 💔
Travis: I need you Madelaine.
Travis: Can you just get back together with me?
Travis: I'll treat you like the world.

Vanessa looks at my phone and snatches it from me. She starts typing and I don't have a good feeling about this.

Madelaine: Hey Travis this is Vanessa. Can you like stop? Madelaine told you she doesn't love you. 🙄 She loves me. Now can you stop trying to steal her from me. And don't be saying "it's hard to move on." When your ass is probably with a girl in bed right now. 🖕🏻 Fuck off Travis. 😡

She gives me back the phone and she looks so angry.
I had to admit she looked so hot when she's angry.
I leaned over her ear and whispered, "I'm only yours. I won't ever get back with him." I husked into her ear, and she leans in and starts kissing my neck.
I moan at the sight.
"Only I can get to kiss you." She says kissing my neck, then licking my earlobe.
She lays me down and gets on top of me.
This was going to be a fun night.
Pray for me!

Cliffhanger at its finest! 😂 Anyways, what do you think is going to happen next? also, follow my insta: _.biancaruiz_.15
(I follow back, btw)