Chapter 57- Guest.

Vanessa PoV

I was in the waiting room, after I encountered my wife, Madelaine, having a seizure.

At first, I was calm but I started panicking, and I was having really bad anxiety.

"Vanessa you need to calm down. Take a seat, please. You've been pacing all day." Camila says, and I wipe the tear under my eye, before nodding.

"Look Vanessa, I know you're worried about Madelaine, but she's going to be okay, I promise." Lili says, comforting my shoulder from beside me.

"Don't promise me. Sometimes, people break a promise, and what they say isn't true." I bickered.

"But this time, it's a promise that's true." Before Lili could continue talking, the doctor comes towards us, making all of us stand up.

"Madelaine is okay. Although, we don't know what caused her seizure, but she's okay. She's going to be able to go home tomorrow." He smiles, and waved for us to follow him.

He directs us to Madelaines room, before saying,

"Just be careful what you say to her. She's still weak, so try not to make her laugh as much."

We all nod, and walk into the room.

"Honey!" Michele, and Timothy, say in unison hugging Madelaine softly.

"So, are we invisible now?" Cole says, making Madelaine laugh softly, before giving everyone a hug.

"No, I saw you guys, but I just didn't feel like giving you a hug." She says, while smiling innocently.

"Uhhh, rude." Camila laughs, and punches her shoulder playfully.

We were all hanging out and enjoying ourselves.

I'm just happy that Madelaine is okay. That's all that matters to me.

But, Micheal is still out there. I'm afraid, he'll hurt Madelaine again.

———————————————————————————

"How are you feeling?" I asked Mads, and cuddled next to her putting my head on her chest.

"I'm feeling really good, honestly I'm feeling better." She smiles, and kisses my forehead wrapping her hands around my shoulder.

Right when I was about to respond, my phone from beside me starting ringing.

Looking at the caller Id, I answered it without hesitation.

"Hey Vanessa, are you with Mads right now?" Lili asks.

"Yes, why?"

"Ok, I don't want you to freak out, but they found Micheals car in an abandoned store, right by your house. Whatever you do, don't go home you can stay with Mads, or if you want you can stay with Camila & I." Lili says, out of breath.

"They just found his car? They didn't find him? Do they know that we're still in danger?" I asked with so many questions, while pacing around the room getting a confused look from Madelaine.

"Look Vanessa, don't freak out. They'll find him. For right now, if he contacts you you tell the police, also stay somewhere safe."

"Ok, thanks for letting me know Lili." I sigh, and hang up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Madelaine pouts.

"The cops found Micheals car, which means he's still out there. I can't do this. What if he comes back, and hurts us both again? Mostly, you. You're his main target." I say, discouraged.

Madelaine didn't respond, except she just hugged me tightly, and kissed my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later.

As I was coming back from leaving Mads room to get a snack, I saw someone outside of Madelaines room.

It was..... Travis?

"Travis?"

"Hey Vanessa." Travis smiles, and leans against the wall.

"What are you doing here?" I say, furiously.

"Well, I heard that Madelaine was at the hospital. I mean, it's all over the media, but anyways I thought I would just stop by." Travis smirks, and tries to open Madelaines door, but I held onto his wrist with so much power, and force.

"Oh hell no, I know you're not going in there without my permission. I'm happy to get your raggedy ass out of here. I don't want you near me, or my wife!" I growled at him, while he just laughs.

"Oh come on Vanessa, just let me see her for 2 mins?" He says, still with his smirk plastered on his face.

"No, so get the hell out of here!" I shouted.

"Hm, well Micheal is outside waiting for me, so I'm leaving now. You might want to watch your back." He smiles innocently, and walks away to the exit door of the hospital.

To be continued.....

Shit guys, I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever, but I've been really busy. But, I am going to try to get back into my routine of uploading consistently! Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. Let me know, what you think is going to happen in the next chapter! I love you guys, be safe babies 🥰❤️