Chapter 36- Travis?

Vanessa PoV (Smut Warning)
I'm so happy to be back shooting Season 4. It seemed, like forever since, I came to shooting. I'm happy that I'm back.

------------------
I was with Madelaine, in my trailer and we were watching a movie. She was cuddled up beside me, and she put her head on my shoulder. I can't believe I'm with her. She's the most gorgeous girl ever, and I'm glad to call her mine.
We were in the middle of the movie, when someone knocks on the door of my trailer. I got up from the couch, and I opened the door.

I was shocked. Why is Travis here? Isn't he supposed to be in jail? What the fuck?

Someone just kill me.

"Hello Vanessa." Travis smirks.

"What do you want?" I growled.

Suddenly, he moves past me and comes into my trailer, without permission.

"Dude, what are you doing? Get out!" I screamed angrily.

He didn't listen. Instead, he smiled at me and turned to where Madelaine was. He smiles, at her and she makes a serious face.

"Hey Mads." He smiles.

"Don't call me that." She says, with her arms crossed.

"Sorry." He laughs.

"Okay. Why the fuck, are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in jail?" I say, and he shakes his head smiling.

Why the fuck, does he keep smiling?!

"No. You see, I got released today. My good friend, bailed me out. I'm glad to be free, jail sucked." Travis says.

"Well maybe, you wouldn't have been there if you didn't try to rape my girlfriend." I say and give him a death glare.

"Yeah, I know. I really am sorry about that. I didn't know what was happening to me at that, moment. I guess, I just missed you." He says, looking directly at Madelaine.

"Apology, not accepted. Anyways, why did you come, here?" Madelaine asks, putting her hands across her chest.

"I just- I felt bad for not apologizing to you. I just feel bad. I feel like, I changed into a bad person because I did this to you. I made you feel like you weren't worth it. I made you have nightmares, and I really am sorry about that. I'm not asking for you to forgive me, but I just wanted to come over here to apologize." He says, with a frown.

"Well, you did make me feel like shit, but I dont think, I can forgive you." Mads says.

"It's okay. I really don't want forgiveness, I just came here, to clear everything up. I just want to focus on myself, and focus on my music." He smiles.

He thinks, his music is good. Ha. His music sucks though. No offense.

"Well I have to go. Thank you for listening, to me even though, I know you guys hate my guts." He says and I smile.

Of course, I'm going to have a problem with him. He was an asshole, and that's all I can think of when, I see him or when he talks. I felt like his apology was the right thing to do, so he was pretty smart about that.

"Vanessa." Travis smiles at me.

"Yes?"

"Take care of yourself. You and Madelaine, are really cute together. You know, if you ever need help you can come to me, I'm a good listener. " He says, walking to the door.

"Anyways, you guys take care." He says, and finally, is out of the door.

"Yeah, I'll probably never go with him for help." I say and Madelaine laughs.

I walk over to Madelaine and give her a kiss on the lips. She pulls me onto her lap, and she starts kissing me, hard. She kissed my lips, and went down to my neck.

"Baby. Fuck. " I say, trying to push her off me.

She doesn't get off, instead she lays me down on the couch, and gets on top of me. She takes my shirt off.

"You sure you want me to get off you? Huh?" She smirks.

Okay, well I'm fucked. She's so hot, when she talks like this. Shit!

Madelaine, kisses my neck, and goes down to my stomach. She goes down, and plays with the hem of my pants.

"Mm. Can I take this shit off?" She asks me with pleading eyes.

"Mhm." I hum. I can't even, speak right now. What is this girl doing to me? She never talks like this to me. Help!

She takes off my pants, and starts kissing my legs, then my thighs, and finally she goes up to my upper thigh, and takes off my underwear.

Well, fuck me.

To be continued....

Yo guys! no te enojes conmigo!!! 😂😂 I promise, I'll write a smut SOON, in one of the chapters. I just have to practice writing it, because it has to make sense, ya know ? I'm sorry, I had to do that to you guysssss . I'll do one okay ! Just give it another 2 more chapters . 😂💀 Thank you guys, for the support on this story . ik, I say that in like, every chapter, but it really means alot . okay, well imma head out . ❤ Los amo ! >3