Secrets.

Madelaine poV

"I kissed....." Camila stops and starts playing with her fingers.

"Camila. Who the fuck, did you kiss?" Vanessa says, impatiently.

"Kj." Camila says, and shakes her head.

"Ca-" Camila, interrupts me.

"Before, you guys say anything it was a one time thing. It didn't mean anything, and technically, I didn't kiss him back, he kissed me. But, I'm saying that i kissed him, because I didn't stop him either, and I don't know what to do, because I really love Lili. She makes me so happy, and I want to be with her forever." She finishes.

Vanessa, hugs her and I start to think about things in the past, with Vannesa and I. This relates so much to Vanessa's and I's relationship. We would get mad at eachother, and never talk about it.

"Camila. I don't know what to say, but you have to tell Lili what you told me. No matter, how mad she is at you, go see her and talk to her. You can't let a relationship be with you guys being mad at eachother, or nearly breaking up. Communication, is the best way for your relationship to work. Just go talk to her, Cami." I say, and she smiles.

Vanessa smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Thank you, Madelaine. But, I just- I can't talk to her. Atleast, not alone. I don't want to fuck things up again." She says, and sobs into me.

Seeing Camila like this hurts me. Camila is one of my good friends, she's like a sister to me. She was there for me since, day one, and I need to repay her for that.

"Cams. Let's go inside, and figure this out, okay?" I say and she nods.

Vanessa and I walk with Camila inside, and Vanessa opens the door for Camila and I to go in.

------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa pOv

"So, Camila are you down for this plan?" I say and she smiles.

"Yes, thank you for everything. You guys, are amazing friends I couldn't ask for any better ones." She says, and Madelaine and I hug her while, smiling.

"You want any tea? Water? Anything?" Madeleine offers, but she shakes her head no.

"I'm good, thank you."

"So, what exactly happend?" I ask.

"Well, I was shooting some Varchie scenes with Kj. I was going into my trailer and he followed me there, so I let him in because, I thought he needed help with something. We were talking, and laughing just having a good time as friends, until he stares at me. I felt uncomfortable, at his staring, so I looked away then, he grabbed my face and kissed me, but I didn't kiss him and basically, I told him to leave and he did. And, at that moment I just felt bad for not telling him anything and I told Lili and she got mad." She frowns.

Well, this is fucked up.

---------
Madelaine poV (sorry, last pov change)

As I was going to say something, the door bell rings. Who the fuck is here at 1 in the morning? Jesus.

I got up and went to the door, but before I did I looked at the peephole to make sure it wasn't a murderer.

It was Lili. Fuck! I gave the 'Go upstairs with Camila' look to Vanessa, and she nods. Yes, there's a look for that. In fact, I kinda invented it myself.

I finally, opened the door and there stands a crying Lili. She looks like she hasn't slept at all, and her hair is really messy, but still manages to look really pretty. As a friend, no homo.

She hugs me right, to the point where I can't breathe.

"L- Li- Lili c- can't br- breathe." I managed, to say with all that suffocating.

Jesus, this girl is fucking strong. What the hell.

"I'm sure, Camila told you everything." Lili whispers, and sadly looks down to the floor.

"Yes, but she didn't kiss Kj back, so why are you so mad about it?" I say and she looks at me with, a 'are you fucking serious', look.

"What?" I say, curiously.

"Mads. She let Kj kiss her! That's why I'm mad!" She screams.

"Bitch, don't scream! Jesus, Vanessa is up with Camila right now, damn. Take a fucking chill pill." I roll my eyes.

"Look, you don't know the whole story." Lili says.

"Then, tell me the whole story."

"You wouldn't understand." Lili frowns.

"Okay, well if you think that then, ok. But, why did you really come here, Lili?" I remark.

"There's something you need to know about, Vanessa." She says, wiping a tear out of her cheek.

All of a sudden, Camila and Vanessa come down the stairs. Camila and Lili made eye contact, and Camila was about to say something until, Lili spoke up.

"I don't want to hear you."

"Lili. Give me a chance, to explain. Please." She begs.

"No, Camila." She grimanced.

"Lili, she really loves you. And, if you love her you would let her explain and show you how much she loves you." Vanessa says, and Lili rolls her eyes.

Why is this bitch, rolling her eyes? The fuck.

"Oh, please. You know I will tell, Madelaine about your little secret." Lili whispers.

"What secret?" Vanessa says, confused.

"About, your family. You think, I wouldn't find out?" Lili laughs.

What the hell, is going on.

"What the hell, are you talking about?" Vanessa says, annoyed at Lili actions.

"You know, what I'm talking about Vanessa. Don't act dumb."

"Look, I don't want to hear about my family. That's noone's business but mine, so get the fuck out if here Lili." Vanessa growls.

"Camila, we're over." Lili says angrily, and walks out of the door.

Camila, starts crying again, and Vanessa and I hugged her.

What just happened? What secret was Lili talking about? Should I be concerned?

"Vanessa, what was she talking about?" I ask, concerned.

Vanessa doesn't say anything. She looks, like she zoned out.

"Nothing. It was stupid for her to assume, something." She says, but I can tell she's lying.

I didn't think much of it, I'm not going to force her to tell me, but I did want to know what happened.

What could have Vanessa's family done? I'm confused....

"Madelaine, I have to tell you something." Vanessa says, looking sad.

Oh, shit.

Hey guys! Another cliffhanger, but tell me what you think about this story. I really want to hear your opinion, about it. Maybe, if I made a mistake you guys can tell me and I'll fix it. Thank you guys, for reading this story! Los amo, tanto . <3