Part 10- Confession

(Madelaine poV)
So today, I'm going to confess my feelings for Vanessa. All the fans ship Choni and Madnessa.
Choni is Vanessa and I's ship name from Riverdale, which all the fan base ships, and Madnessa well of course everyone should know.
Today, we shoot episode 17 of Riverdale, I read the script and I have to kiss Vanessa!
This is going to be good and nerve wrecking and the same time.
Vanessa actually, confirmed that she liked me, but I don't think she knows that I like her.
Unless, Camila or Lili snitched but I doubt that.
I'm currently on my way to work, and today I dressed alittle cute for Vanessa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally, arrived at work smiling , and nervous at the same time.
I walked in proudly and immediately Lili and Camila run up to me and pull me outside, making me stumble to the side.
"What?!" I whisper- shouted.
"We just wanted to know that Vanessa is in there, and we're wondering how you're gonna tell her you have feelings for her?" Camila smiles.
"I don't know. I'm just going to tell her how I really feel, the entire truth. "I say, looking around to make sure no one hear me.
"Okay. That's good I guess." Lili says and I roll my eyes.
"Let's just go back inside." I say.
They nod and we walk back inside.
Vanessa is talking with Jordan and Drew, so I decided to go up to her.
"Hey Vanessa. Can I talk to you?" I say nervously.  She nods, Jordan and Drew immediately leave to leave us alone.
"I just wanted to say that I like you.  And I can't get you out of my head.  I broke up with Travis because I felt like I didn't love him anymore.  I love you. And-" I was cut off by Vanessa kissing me.
I smiled into the kiss and she pulled away slowly, before it got intense.
The kiss was passionate and full of love and that's what I liked.
"I love you too Madelaine. I always have." Vanessa says and smiles.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Vanessa PoV) 2 hours later.

Today, I get to kiss Madelaine for the first time in the show.
I'm excited because I get to kiss my crush, and my bestfriend again.
I was currently, sitting in my makeup chair while, my makeup artist was doing my makeup.
Finally, she was finished, and now it was time to shoot episode 17, where Toni saves her from The Sisters Of Quiet Mercy.

"Cheryl!"
"Cheryl!"
Door opens and Toni enters.
"Cheryl are you in here?"
"Toni?"
"We came to rescue you."
"You did"
Nods.
Cheryl runs up to Toni and hugs her.... then Toni cups her cheek and they kiss. This kiss was passionate and full of love.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Ik it was short. I'm just excited for tomorrow ! We get CHONI DELETED SCENES !!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so happy rn ! ❤️😭 Idk if I will be able to afford it but, it's probably gonna be all over Instagram. ♥️  thankk u guys for 1K reads!  Te amo mucho.!  Adios!!! 💗