Chapter 53- micheal.

Vanessa's pOv

I woke up to my phone ringing beside me.

Who's calling me at 4 am?

It was a unknown number, and automatically I can tell who it was.

Micheal.

I answered it not caring, and not being scared of him.

"What do you want?"  I huff.

"Oh, so you know it's me, Micheal."

"Yes, because I'm not stupid, now what do you want? I was asleep, until you had to ruin it and wake me up." I roll my eyes, eating my chocolate bar that was next to me.

"Hm, whatever. So, you haven't told Madelaine about me? That I'm still alive, and possibly going to ruin your lives."

"There's not need to do that, because I'm just going to ignore you. I'm not scared of you, just know that. You think you can just fake your own death, and come back to where we started? Well, you must be making a mistake because you're not going to do anything." I scoff.

"You might wanna be quiet, Madelaine is still asleep. Might as well, stop eating too." He laughs.

"Are you watching me? What the hell? You're sick." I whisper-yell, making Madelaine stir in her sleep.

"I might be. Like I said, I'm coming for you, get ready."

"Yeah, whatever you say. Like I said, I'm not afraid of you." I shrug, and look out the window to see him staring at the window with his hood up, and smiling from the distance.

End call.

Madelaine poV

"Babe?" I call out to Vanessa, who's been spaced out for the past 5 mins.

"Vanessa!" I scream, making her jump slightly.

"Oh, um. Sorry. I was just thinking about something." She smiles, lightly.

"Nessa?" I call.

"Yes?" She asks.

"You've been acting like this since yesterday, what's going on? And don't you dare say nothing, because I know my fiancé." I shrug.

"Promise me, you won't get mad?" She pleads.

"I promise." I reply fast, and she sighs.

"M-Micheal is back." She sobs.

"What do you mean? Did he call you? Did he do something to you?" I ask.

"Yes, he called me yesterday, and then he called me like at 4 am, last night after the whole prank thing of Kj's." She says, tears filling up her eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. Why are you crying?" I hug her.

"I should've told you when he first did it, but I didn't want you to get scared, or to be worried." She remarks.

"It's okay. I'm not mad okay? I'm just glad, he didn't hurt you, or anything. What did he say on the phone?" I say.

"Honestly, he didn't say anything important. He was just saying he's coming back to ruin our lives, and also he was watching us in our bedroom window! He's sick, babe. What if he breaks in?" She says, starting to panic.

"Hey, it's okay. We're not staying at our house, since he knows where we live, let's just pack up, and sleep at our trailer. I'm sure they won't mind, plus there's extra security." I smile, rubbing her shoulder with comfort.

"Okay. What about, when we're out in public? What if-" I cut her off.

"Stop worrying, okay? Everything, will be okay. I promise." I say, and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." Vanessa replies, and kisses me.

"I love you more, come on, let's go pack up and get out of here." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been an hour, since we left our house. We packed EVERYTHING. We wanted to be safe, and I'm pretty sure we were. I couldn't tell anyone about this. They would freak out, and they would want me to call the cops, I wasn't up for that.

It was 11:45, and I was getting ready because I had a few scenes for Riverdale.

"Hey, so I saw your guys luggage's outside. What happened to your house?" Casey asks, concerns.

"Oh. Um, you know we're tired of our house, so we just wanted to be alone." I smile, clearly showing that I'm lying.

Casey can read through me, sensing something was wrong, automatically waiting to ask me.

"Madelaine. That's the worse excuse, I've ever heard. Tell me what's wrong?" Casey asks worriedly, putting a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Micheal is back. Vanessa, saw him last night watching us outside, and get this, he called Vanessa threatening us. We're screwed Casey. I can sense something happening soon, I don't know what to do." I say, with stress in my voice.

"Oh shit. Look, if he wanted you guys dead honestly, he would've killed you guys already. He wants something, and you guys have to find out what it is. I'm here for you guys. I promise, not to tell. I know, it's only your guys business, but I'll help okay? You guys aren't alone." Casey smiles, before Roberto calls us for our next scene.

To be continued....