Part 32-Busted

Vanessa PoV
Everything was dark, I couldn't move my arms or legs.
I felt like, I was paralyzed.
The lights flicker, and I hear someone coming in. "Hey gorgeous." Charles says and kisses my cheek.
"Stop." I say, and give him a death glare.
He puts his hands up in defense.
"Sorry it's true tho." He says and gives me a wink.
I roll my eyes.
"Anyways, what do you wanna talk about? I'm kinda bored beautiful entertain me." He says and smirks. "How about you entertain yourself, asshole." I say and he looks angry.
"Stop! I'm treating you right. You don't have to be mean to me. I did nothing to you." He says.
"You kidnapped me, idiot. I can't move." I say and he laughs and shakes his head.
"Stupid girl. Don't treat me like that!" He says and slaps me hard.

Madelaine's poV

Lili, Cami, & I drive to the location Vanessa is, so the plan is that Lili is going to distract Charles, and then, Cami & I will go for Vanessa.
I honestly, can't believe Charles would do this.
He was such a good guy, but now I found out he wasn't.
This breaks my heart how people, can do this. I feel a tear roll down my eye.
I'm just crying thinking about this, it's really sad.

15 mins later

"Your destination is on the right." The gps woman said.
Immediately, Lili, Cami, & I ran to the house.
Cami & I went to the back of the house, so Lili can distract him.
He went to the door, and we went to the back door. We went down in the basement, which was the first thing we saw.
I get to the doorknob and twist it.
Fuck, it's locked.
"Cami, the door is locked." I whispered, and she smiled, hinting that she had an idea.
She got her hairpin and unlocked the door, I looked at her shocked, and she just smiled.
I went running downstairs, & I saw Vanessa tied up in a chair, blindfolded, and her hands with ducktape.
"Vanessa!" I say, and she shifted her chair, trying to get closer to me.
I ran to her and took off her blindfold while, Cami took off the ducktape, from her hands and legs. Baby." I say, and she hugs me.
"I missed you, so much, please get me out of here." She says crying.
"We will. Come on." I say, and grabbed her hand, so we can leave.
"Wait!" Camila whispered- yelled.
Vanessa and I look at her.
"What?!? We have to get back, before Charles notices!" I whisper yell.
"We have to call the cops. Charles deserves to go to jail." Cami says, and she was right.
Cami calls the cops, and tells them Charles location.
Charles closes the door, and heads to the kitchen. We duck down and stayed quiet, while Camila gets a pan from the nearest table, and ducks down running to Charles.
Fuck, she's going to knock him down!
BOOM!
Charles collapses on the floor.
"Nice going Cami." Vanessa says smiling.
Even, when she was full of bruises and her cheeks swollen, she still looks beautiful.
All I wanted to do was kiss her, but I have to wait.

10 mins later

The cops arrived and took Charles.
This was all, finally over.
I have my baby back, and I'm glad I can hang out with her now.
"Thanks Camila, and Lili. I really appreciate you guys helping out Madelaine. Thank you for being good friends to me." Vanessa says, and hugs them.
I just smile.

THE ENDDDDDD (of this chapter)😂

Hola, Chico's Y Chica's ! Como estas esta hermosa dia ? Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter . Sorry, for not being active . I'm always busy . 🥺 Thank y'all for being patient with me. ❤️ I'm going to be doing a Q&A so, if u guys want to ask a question just comment it. :) Te amo . 💗