Chapter 60- The end.

Vanessa's pov

After that encounter with Officer Dickinson, Madelaine & I decided to visit Charles in prison.
I really couldn't handle the fact that he might snitch on me, but maybe I could give him a peace of my mind.

Charles comes out with a officer escorting him to our table. He looks the complete same, except his hair is longer.

"Long time no see." Charles smirks, and I roll my eyes, while Madelaine chuckles at Charles comment.

"Yeah, I actually didn't want to see you, but I had to try to convince you somehow." I shrug, and Charles smiles innocently.

His smile. His smile is giving me flashbacks of when he kidnapped me. He's going to be getting out in a few years, I knew exactly what to say to him to convince him to not say anything.

"Hm. Well, tell me what's your offer. Are you going to bail me out or what?" He questions, and quirks his eyebrows.

"No. That's not what I'm going to do, but let me tell you something. I will tell the judge to not let you out in 5 more years, simply because I'm "afraid" of you, but it's more than that Charles. Actually, I'll convince the judge myself to keep you here for the death penalty." I say, and he stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, then opens his mouth to talk again.

"Ok, look. What do you want?" Charles voice cracks, sounding frightened.

He sounds frightened by me? But why? All of a sudden, he calls me trying to scare me by telling the cops I killed Travis, but now he sounds frightened by me.

I was zoned out just thinking about Charles, until I heard Madelaine from beside me, speak up.

"We want you to keep your fucking mouth shut. Don't mention anything to the cops, and if the cops ask you anything shut the fuck up, and don't say anything. Simple as that, and if you can't even do that I'll simply beat your ass. Got it?" Madelaine growls, and Charles just nods instantly.

God, that was so sexy.

Shut the fuck up Vanessa, it's not the time.

"Ok, I'll keep quiet, I really am trying to get out of here, and possibly get back to acting." Charles sighs, and I snorted.

"You think you can act, right AFTER you kidnapped one of your co-stars? Good job, finding someone who wants to hire you." I laugh, making Madelaine stick her hands out to give me a high-five.

Charles rolls his eyes, and signals one of the officers that he's ready to get taken back to his cell.

"Goodbye Madelaine, and Vanessa. Have a good life." Charles smugs, and heads out with the officer.

Well that was sure something....

                                1 hour later

Madelaine and I went to see Micheal also, because we wanted to make sure he was ok.

Even though he's making our life a living hell, I still want to make sure he's okay.

I quickly inputted the code for the door to open, and when the door opened we headed towards Micheal's room.

The door opened, and automatically Micheal gets up from the bed and looks at us confused.

"What?" Micheal asks confused.

"We came to check on you. Are you alright?" I ask, while I smelled the dirty room I was in.

This room smells like shit, men smell disgusting.

"It smells so bad in here." Madelaine comments, reading my mind and scrunches her nose in disgust.