Part 17- "Girlfriend."

(Vanessa poV)
Yesterday, was an amazing night. We had our first time together which is amazing. I don't even know what I can call her. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend, yet and I don't know if it's too early.  I think I should ask her today, I mean it makes sense.  How can we have sex if it's too early? So, it might not be early for her. I will take her out on a date tonight and everything will go as planned. I have to text Casey to get things ready he's faster than Camila and Lili for sure. 

Vanessa🐍: Hey Casey ! Can I ask you for a favor?
Casey🤞🏻: Hey Vanessa. How are you doing? And yes what's up?
Vanessa🐍: I'm doing very good Casey :)) and I need help because I'm asking Madelaine to be my gf :)
Casey🤞🏻: wait what about Travis? :/
Vanessa🐍: They never went out it was all fake.
Casey🤞🏻: Like Kylie Jenner fake? .
Vanessa🐍: yea I guess whatever floats your boat. 😂
Casey🤞🏻: hahah I was just kidding okay text me what you need.

(Madelaine PoV)
Vanessa has been acting really weird ever since this morning.
What if it's about last night? What if she regrets it?
I don't think she did because first of all, she would've told me, and second of all, she was screaming my name thousands of times.
Tmi? Sorry.
"Hey babe." Vanessa sits down next to me on the bed, and kisses my cheek. 
I smile at her cuteness.
"Hi." I speak, shyly.
"Get ready. I want to take you on a date tonight." She says and I look at her confused.
"You want to take me out on a date?" I asked, shocked. 
"Yes." She laughs, and pokes my nose with her finger.
I thought she was joking, but I saw the seriousness through her eyes.
  "Okay. What time is it?" I asked.
She gets up to get her phone. 
"12:35." She says and I nod, muttering a "Thank you", then heading to the bathroom to take a shower. 
After, I showered I straighten my hair. I put on a lot makeup because I want her to see me as a beautiful human being. 
Even though, she tells me I'm beautiful with, and without makeup, but I'm insecure a bit.
Those little complements make my day brighter.
Guys, take notes.
I was wearing this red dress with red heels.
Also, a matching bra and panties maybe you didn't want to know about that, oops.

———————————————————————————

We arrived at this fancy restaurant here in Vancouver. 
How can Vanessa pay for all this? She opened the passenger door for me, which I found so cute. 
She also, opened the restaurant door for me.
Sorry if I'm bragging but, she's the best. 
We sat at our table which was in the very back were noone could see us. 
Good choice. ;)
After, about 30 minutes of eating Vanessa went to the restroom leaving me here looking at my phone. 
Something, caught my eye which was Casey, Lili, and Camila all holding a sign. 
I couldn't read the sign until, it came closer and it read:  Madelaine will you be my girlfriend?
Then, Vanessa came in with flowers, roses and chocolates.
She came closer to me and she kisses me passionately. 
The kiss was full of love and I loved that.
She pulls away and looks straight into my eyes. 
"So, what do you say?" She asks.
"Yes!" I say, smiling widely.
She hugs me and kisses my cheek smiling.
  I was in this with Vanessa. I was ready for her to be my girlfriend. 
I love her so much. 
Casey,Lili, and Camila came up to us and congratulated us. 
The only problem was: How are we gonna explains this to our fans? How were we gonna tell them?  Are they gonna be mad? Or happy?

Hi! Thank you for reading! :)