Sick

(Madelaine's pOV)
I woke up with a big ass headache.
Was I hungover? When?
I don't remember ever drinking or going to a party, but my head was throbbing, and I could barley even think. 
Vanessa wasn't next to me in the bed, so I got up and walk towards the kitchen, and there she was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram.
I walked up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.
She jumps up and says, "You scared me baby." She laughs.
"I'm sorry." I pout, while Vanessa just hugs me.
"Its, ok I'm just kidding." She laughs, jokingly.
"Very funny." I say, sarcastically, and roll my eyes.
"I know." She smiles, and kisses my cheek.
"Babe, I have a big headache. Is there any Tylenol?" I say, and she gets up from the couch she was sitting at.
"Yeah let me check." She says, walking towards the kitchen, swaying her hips.  I just look at her ass. Man, that ass makes me want to- 
"Babe!" Vanessa shouts, trying to get my attention.   "Sorry. I zoned out." I speak.
"It's okay, and there is Tylenol." She says, and comes closer to me with the medicine in her hands. 
"Here. Take it and you should feel better." She smiles, and I nod and take the medicine.
It was disgusting, I hate liquid medicine it makes me want to throw up.

2 hours later
I was laying in bed sick as hell.
The good thing was, Vanessa was taking care of me.
She was being so sweet about it, I love it when she does that it means the world to me.
While, I was laying in bed sick I got a notification from my phone.
I grabbed it and look at the message.

Cami🖤 Mads !!!!! Clever News just confirmed Madnessa !
Cami🖤 I'm so fucking pissed !!!

When I got that text message I quickly looked up Clever News. When I got to there page I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Clever News: Riverdale stars, Madelaine Petsh and Vanessa Morgan officially dating. They confirmed it a few days ago during the interview.

Wtf?!? No we didn't!
I'm so mad, that I'm crying right now, and I hate how someone could just do this to us.
Vanessa is going to freak out if she hears about this.

To be continued........

🤫🤫🤫🤫 Oops.   What do u think Vanessa reaction is going to be ?  And I'm legit posting this at 7:02 am and I'm supposed to head off to school rn.  I promised I would upload so I did !.