Part 28- Attempt

(Vanessa PoV)
Today, was a good morning so far.
There's no work today, so Madelaine and I can rest all day.
I was just chilling in the couch watching A Star is Born.
I really love that movie, it's so unique I would say. My phone was ringing for me to answer it, so I answered it.
It was Camila, so I answered.
"Hey Camila. What's up?"
"Vanessa."
Why is she whispering?
"Yes?"
"I need your help."
"Anything you need Camila . "
"Okay. I want to get something for Lili's birthday, but I don't know what, and I need your help."
"Okayy. " You want me to come over to help you?"
"Yes please, I need your help. "
"Okayy. I'm on my way. Bye Camila!
"Bye Vanessa, thank you."
"No problem."
Phone call ended
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I arrived to Camila's house, and I get out for the car immediately.
I knock on her door, and she immediately answers it, pulling me inside the house.
"Damn girl chill." I say and she laughs.
"I'm just nervous." She says, and I nod.
"Yeah I understand your pain." I say and she laughs. "Okay. What is it that you're having trouble with?" I raise an eyebrow, and she goes on and on about how she knows what to get her, but she feels like Lili won't like it.
I have a plan!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Madelaine's PoV)
Vanessa left to help Camila with something about Lili.
I was on Instagram, when I heard a knock in my door.
Ugh, can you kindly fuck off... thank you.
I get up, and open it and all I see is Travis who was at the doorway.
He just stares at me, and I'm looking blankly at him.
"Um, hey. " I say.
He looks at me and smiles.
Bitch, stop.
"Hey Madelaine." He says, smiling innocently. "What are you doing here?" I ask, knowing he wants something from me.
He looks down at his feet and I can tell he's scared. "I just wanted to say that I'm in love with you Madelaine. Ever since, we broke up, you have been on my mind lately and I can't get you out. Will you give me another chance please?" He asks, pleasingly and I looked at him like he hit himself in the head. "Travis. I'm dating Vanessa, and I'm happy with her, I'm sorry." I shrug.
"What does she have that I don't?" He frowns. "Everything." I say, and he just shakes his head.
He pushes me into the couch and he kisses me, hard. I try to get him off, but he was too strong.
He kisses my neck and start screaming.
"Travis! Stop! " I shout, and try to pull him off my with all my force.
"Why should I? I love you, and I know you do too." He says and I scream so loud.
He starts unbuttoning his shirt, while I kick him, and try to get off of his embrace.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Vanessa POv)
"Bye Vanessa, Thank you, I love you!" Camila shouts from the distance, and I wave.
"I love you too! Bye Camila. " I shout, and she smiles, while I get into my car.
I dialed Madelaine's number, and she doesn't answer that's strange.
She usually answers her phone, unless she's showering.

15 minutes later.

I arrived home and Madelaine still didn't answer me after I called her like 15 times
I reached for the door when I heard someone scream, "stop" I immediately opened the door and saw Travis on top of Madelaine taking off his pants.
I ran up to him, and tackled him to the floor and I started punching him.
"Don't mess with my girl. What's wrong with you asshole!" I scream irritated, and I punched him hard in his face, and I kicked him in this balls.
Madelaine, eventually pulled me off and I called 911. "What happened Mads?" I ask, and I can see her tears forming her eyes.
"He tr- tried to ra- rape me. " She stutters, and I hug her tight.
I'm just glad she's okay and that I beat his ass up.

Bueno Dias , I hope y'all enjoyed this story :)) ❤️ Thanks to @xxxchoniiiii for this idea of this chapter . Go give her credits for this idea :)