Part 1- Meet.

(Madelaine pov)

Today, I get to audition for a show called Riverdale. I'm so excited to audition because I heard alot about this show and it's really good and I know fans will love it. I got ready by putting on my makeup, and getting dressed into something really nice. My boyfriend Travis is asleep right now. He's so cute and I love him he supports me through everything.

1 hour later

I was currently sitting in the chair waiting for the directors to call me in. While, I was waiting I see a girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. I had to admit she was gorgeous. She walked to me and sat next to me. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. Wow, her smile is gorgeous.
"Hi." She says.
"Hi." I grinned.
"Let me guess your auditioning for Cheryl?"She asks.
"Yeah let me guess the hair gave it away?" I ask, laughing.
She laughed and nods her head.
"Who are you auditioning for?" I ask.
"Josie." She says.
"Cool. My name is Madelaine by the way." I say extending my hand out. "Vanessa. Nice to meet you." She says shaking her hand with mine. "I like your shoes." I say. "Thanks." She says smiling.
"Madelaine Petsch for Cheryl Blossom." The director called me over. "Good luck." She says. "Thanks you too." I say. I walk over and get ready to audition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Vanessa PoV)

The readhead girl Madelaine is very pretty. Eventually, they called me over to audition and I was really nervous. When, I was done with the audition I exited out and walked over to my car. Before, I even made it to my car I saw Madelaine walking to her car. I ran over to her quickly hoping I wasn't too late.
"Hey!" I shouted. She turned around and smiled at me. "Hey." She says. "Sorry can I get your number so, we can talk you know become friends?" I asked, hoping it wasn't uncomfortable.
"Sure." She says and hands me a paper with her number on it. "I'll text you later." I say. "Yup." She says and walks off. Man that girl I had to admit she was gorgeous. I'm bisexual and I came out to my fans awhile back. I rushed home and I decided to text Madelaine.

V: Hey Madelaine it's me Vanessa! Nice meeting you today! :)
M: Nice meeting you too :)) We should get coffee later and catch up. :)
V: Yea that would be great when ?
M: tomorrow ? At 1
V: sure I'll see you then. :))
M: bye Vanessa.
V: bye Madelaine.

I decided to fall asleep and think about the next day tomorrow. I really, want to become friends with Madelaine.

Alright that was my first chapter in this story ! My other Madnessa story got deleted and I got so maddd ! 😡😭 I worked so hard for that story and Wattpad decided to delete it ! Anyways, if u guys enjoyed plz favorite it and let me know :))