Part 12- First Date.

(Madelaine Pov)
Today, I go on a date with Vanessa! I'm excited!
Wait does this mean we will become like girlfriends?
I will just have to ask her myself, because maybe she wants to take things slow.
It's currently, 11:56 am, and date doesn't start till 12:30, so I still have like 30 minutes.
I brushed my teeth first, took a shower, then I did my hair and makeup.
I needed to look extra cute today just for Vanessa.
I was done with my hair which I straighten, and I quickly did final touches looking myself in the mirror.
Damn, I'm pretty hot not gonna lie.
I was ready to go, so I grabbed my phone and headed off to Veggie Grill.
I know, Veggie grill again?
Don't judge me, it's my favorite place ever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I finally, made it to Veggie Grill and I saw Vanessa staring at her phone.
She looks super gorgeous, so I walked over to her and sat right in front of her.
"Hey." She says, smiling and putting her phone away on the table.
"Hi." I say shyly.
"So, do you want to order right now or wait?" She asks, tilting her head a bit to look at me.
"I guess right now, I'm pretty hungry." I laugh.
"Okay, no problem." She chuckles, and calls the waitress.

We started talking for 2 hours straight.
It's nice knowing someone is actually there to listen to your stories, instead of them being on their phone, and not paying attention to you, while you're talking.
Vanessa tells me a lot about her family.
I didn't even know she had a sister and a brother.
I haven't told her about my story yet, and I'm scared to tell her because I feel like she'll judge me.

"Madelaine. Are you okay?" She asks, concerned. "Yeah I'm fine." I shrug.
She stares deeply in my eyes, sensing that I'm lying. "Madelaine. I know when you're lying. Tell me what's going on." She frowns.

"Okay, but you have to promise me to not judge me." I say, and she holds my hand.
"I'll never judge you Madelaine." She smiles, and tightly holds my hand with hers.
I smile at our contact, and she smiles back.
What is this girl doing to me?

"Okay. When, I was younger I realized I was bi. I had very few friends during, my school years. One day, I fell in love with a girl. I kept it a secret for 3 months, but I couldn't take it anymore and I told her how I felt about her. The next day she didn't talk to me or anything, and I felt really heartbroken. My mom would ask me why, but I couldn't tell her, because i felt like she would judge me. My brother knew, and he was okay with it. No one else knew other than my brother. One day, I told my mom that i was bi and she was very upset with me. She didn't treat me the same. Everytime she got drunk or she did something wrong she would blame it on me. My brother would defend me all the time she would scream at me or hit me. When, I was 18 I finally got a job and moved out. Then, I auditioned for Riverdale and my whole life changed." I say and Vanessa eyes are on me.

"Go ahead and judge." I say and she shakes her head.
"Madelaine. I'm not going to judge you. I'm so sorry that happened to you, you deserved so much better. I wish I was there to protect you from anything, and I'm glad someone was there to protect you. I will do anything in my power to make you happy okay?" She says, and I smile widely.
I just wanted to kiss her right now, but there was people watching, and I didn't want my fans to know yet.
I didn't want them to know anything that Travis and I broke up, because then it'll get suspicious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Vanessa PoV)

I was on my way to Madelaine's house, I just couldn't believe her mother would do that to her.
I felt so bad and I just wanted to make sure she's okay.
I knocked on her door, slowly.
She opened the door, and smiled greeting me.

"Can I come in?" I say.
She nods and moves aside to let me in.
"What are you doing here?" She says smiling. "What? I can't see if my beautiful date is doing okay?" I say and she laughs.
Her smile is so fucking pretty.
"Sorry, I'm doing good. Very good now that you're here." She says.
"Smooth." I say and laugh.
"Um, are you trying to copy me girl?" She says and laughs and I do the same.
"Maybe." I smirk.
"Want to watch some Netflix?" She asks, breaking the silence between us.
"Sure." I say.

45 minutes later.

Madelaine was cuddling next to me on her bed.
Her head was on my chest, and she was focused on the show we were watching.
All of a sudden, my phone began to ring signaling I got a message, so I got up to grab my phone from the night stand and Madelaine got up with me.
I look at the screen and it's Camila.
"Who is it?" Madelaine asks, and grabs her water from the night stand.
"Camila." I say.
She rolls her eyes, and laughs.

C: Hey Vanessa, where are you right now?
V: I'm with Madelaine why?
C: oooo what are you guys doing? 😏
V: nothing like that Camila. 🤦🏻‍♀️
C: okay. You need to check out Clever News it's about Madelaine, you, and Travis.

I was so confused why are all of us three involved? Oh no. Please don't tell me it's something about us dating.

V: okay. Thanks Camila I will see it love you. xx
C: love you too.

"Madelaine search up Clever News. Camila said that there some news about us." I say and she gets her laptop.
She searches it up, and my eyes go wide the instant I saw what it was.

News for today: Travis Mills and Madelaine Petsch officially break up. After, 1 year of dating. Madnessa stan's are freaking out and they're really happy. Will Madnessa have a chance? We'll see next on Clever News. Bye everybody!

Madelaine starts tearing up.
I held her tight on my embrace, and kiss her forehead.
"Hey. Everything is going to be okay, nobody knows we're dating, yet." I remind her.
She's still crying, I hate seeing her like this.
"Can- can I um kiss you?" She asks nervously.
"Yes." I say, and she leans in and I do the same.
She kisses me softly and I honestly, missed this.
I missed having to kiss her lips, she deepens the kiss and sticks her tongue out with mine, letting her explore my mouth.
We had a makeout session for 10 minutes and I was beginning to lose air.
I backed away slowly, and she bites my bottom lip.
Shit, I'm pretty soaked from my panties.
"Hm. I miss your lips on me." She smirks, and pecks my lips.
"Me too." I smile.
"Can you stay here tonight?" She says and I nod. "Let's go to sleep okay?" I smile, and she nods. "Goodnight Nessa I love you." She says and smiles at me.
I smile back and say, "I love you too Mads", then I fell asleep.

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter :))