Part 19- Interview.

(Vanessa PoV)
Today, Madelaine and I have a interview with Clever News. 
This interview I'm really nervous about because there going to be talking about Madnessa.
What if I panic and say something I'm not supposed to say? 
Ugh, this is why I hate interviews.  
Why the fuck, did I agree? Ugh, fuck me.
I got up quickly brushing my teeth, taking a shower, and etc. 
Today, I'm just going to wear something casual. 
I'm going to wear light blue jeans with a black top with it. The shoes.... shit! I don't know what shoes to wear?! I'm so nervous right now. 
I'm just going to wear black boots. 
I decided I'm going to wear a black leather jacket.
I wish it was the serpents jacket, but unfortunately it's not.
I'm just hoping today will be a good day with no one getting exposed. 
Shit! I feel like I just jinx myself. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We finally, arrived at the interview place thingy whatever it's fucking called. 
Sorry, I'm panicking don't judge me.
I'm not really used to these kinds of things.
I opened the door for Madelaine because what kind of girlfriend will I be if I don't? 
We headed inside place, and wow!
This place is huge it's just a place where they do interviews, and news like what the hell.  
We love that!
This older woman came up to us, maybe around the age of 30.
"Hello. You guys must be Vanessa and Madelaine! Follow me." The older woman says and we follows her. 
She opened the door for us, and we went into this room with a bunch of mics and speakers. 
This place looked like we're about to record some music.
Let me go sing be my joker. ;)
Just kidding.
  "Hi guys!!!!" A black haired woman said, and hugged us. 
I felt uncomfortable, but I'm going to be nice just for Madelaine.
  "My name is Katie, I'm your interviewer. Thanks for coming. I'm a huge fan." She says and I just put a fake smile, not trying to be mean.
Well, atleast she's a fan.
  "This studio is amazing." Madelaine says.
"Thanks. You guys are amazing." She smiles, and walks towards the stage.
"Aw thanks." I say, and shoot a smile. 
Madelaine looks at me for a few seconds with a serious face, then looks back at the interviewer. 
Was she jealous? Because she looks hot when she is.  "Okay. Let's start with the interview shall we?" She asks, and we both nod. 
She tells the camera people to turn on the camera and they did as they were told. 
"Hi guys! It's Katie from Clever News here, and today we are joined by: Madelaine Petsch, and Vanessa Morgan!" She says looking directly at the camera, signaling us with her hands.
I smile into the camera to look normal. 
By the way, Madelaine is sitting next to me and the interviewer is next to me too, so I'm in the middle that's great! 
"Okay. We're going to start off by some questions that your fans sent you." She says and I nod.  "From:riverdalelover45 asks, what's your favorite Choni scene?" She asks, looking at us both directly with a smile.
"My favorite Choni scene is probably were I saved Cheryl from the SOQM. That scene was really emotional, and cute." I say, and look at the camera.
Madelaine just looks at me, then she starts to pretend like she's thinking. 
Did I say she looks hot already? 
"My favorite scene was probably were Toni joined the Vixens, The dance was really cool, and I remember she called me in the middle of the night and told me: What dance are we supposed to do? I'm freaking out, I can't do this dance, but I told her that everything was fine and that she was going to get it." Madelaine laughs slightly, while Katie smiles.

(Madelaine PoV)
I didn't want to be here! 
I'm scared that they're going to say something and I panic. 
I don't want us to look suspicious, I'm not ready for the whole world to know that Vanessa and I are dating yet.
I'm just trying to stay calm. 
Vanessa looks so hot with that leather jacket on, I just want to-

"Next question for Madelaine." The interviewer says, and stares directly at me.
"Okay." I say back. 
"Is Madnessa real?" She asks, and I froze.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I knew, this shit was going to happen!
"Well, the friendship is real." I say relieved that I didn't expose us, and she shakes her head.
"I mean like are you two dating?" She asks, innocently.
Ugh, shut the fuck up Karen.... oh shit, shit i meant Katie.
They just sound so familiar, right?
"No. Just because Travis, and I broke up doesn't mean I'm dating Vanessa." I say, and she looks at me with squinted eyes.
"So, Travis is lying then?" She says asks, and  I raised an eyebrow.
She wants to play like that, then I'm going to play like that too!
"Lying about what?" I asked, clearly confused.
I look at Vanessa and she just shrugs.
What the fuck is going on.
"Well, he said the reason you too broke up was because you were in love with Vanessa." She says and Vanessa's eyes widen. 
Why the fuck would he say that?
Oh yeah I forgot he's still in 'love' with me.
"Yeah, he's lying because I don't love Vanessa like that. Just as bestfriends, and only like that." I shrug, and she squints her eyes at me again. 
Bitch, stop squinting at me hoe. Damn what's your problem?
"Okay, then." Katie clears her throat awkwardly, and moves on.
"That's it for today guys! Thank you all for watching, and I'll see you fellas later!" She says and the cameras turn off. 

Hey guys!  Sorry I didn't update yesterday I had alot of hw :(   Ik this chapter was probably really boring and I apologize.  Tommorow I might update. Thank u guys for reading this :) ❤️ ilyyy!  Bye. 💕