Chapter 55- Wedding Day.

Madelaines poV (time jump)
I was getting my hair, and makeup done by Lili, for Vanessa and I's wedding.

Finally, this day came.

I've been waiting for months, and months, for her to be my wife, and today she is.

"Okay, I'm done with your makeup." Lili squeals excitedly, and points at the mirror to see myself.

"Wow! I'm impressed! It's actually really good." I smile, and she smiles back.

"You can always count on me for anything. Anyways, I'm going to do your hair now. How do you want it? Up, or down?" Lili says, grabbing the hair brush, and brushing my hair.

"You choose. I don't really know." I shrug, and Lili shakes her head.

"Are you stupid? This is your big day, and you don't know how you want your hair?" Lili palms her face, and continues brushing my hair.

"Okay, damn. You don't have to be so rude." I squint.

"Just put my hair down, and curl my entire hair then." I continue, and Lili nods.

"Bossy." Lili says, under her breath, but I can clearly hear.

"Bitch, you asked how I wanted it. Stop complaining." I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's poV

"I'm done! Finally." Camila smiles.

I look good.

But when do I not, look good?

I'm just excited to see my baby Madelaine. She's going to look so beautiful, I know it.

"Thanks Cami." I smile, and hug her.

"No problem. I'm always here for you." She smiles.

"I know. Now, I have to go put my dress." I say.

"Oh my god dude, I forgot! We should've put your dress on first, before we did your hair, and makeup. Now, we're going to struggle." Camila says, and palms herself.

"It's okay. I promise I won't mess up my hair, or makeup." I laugh, and go inside the restroom to change.

Once, my dress was on, I opened the door.

Immediately, Camila rushes towards me, and hugs me.

"You look so beautiful! I can't wait, for my big day!" She squeals, and leaves the room.

I can't wait to see Madelaine.

45 minutes later.

I heard a knock on my door, quickly I get up and open the door seeing Lili.

"Oh....my.....god!!! You look so beautiful!" Lili says, enthusiastically.

"Thanks." I laugh, and she nods.

"So, are you ready?" Lili asks, grabbing my heels to put them on my feet.

"Yes. I've been waiting for this day ever since, she proposed." I smile, making Lili smile with me.

"Aw. Well, let's go. Drew is supposed to walk you down the aisle. If you see me crying, don't mention it." Lili threatens jokingly, as we walk towards Drew.

"Hey Vanessa. Wow, you look great!" Drew smiles.

"Thank you! I've been getting that all day." I laugh, and collide my arm with his.