Chapter 34- Nightmares .

(Madelaine pOv)
"Vanessa?"
"Hi, mads."
"Wha- What are you doing here?"
"I came to tell you something very important ."
"What is it?"
"I don't really know how to say this ." Vanessa frowns.
"What do you mean?" I say.
"This is a goodbye." She says, letting go of my hand.
"W- What?" I say confused.
"I can't do this anymore Madelaine. I'm leaving for good."
"No. Vanessa! Stop please, I need you, u have been the one who has made me happy, and feel complete. How can u do this to me? Please don't baby. I really, need you here with me. Please, don't leave me like the others." I say sobbing with tears.
"I'm sorry. This has to end, I just don't feel the same anymore. I don't love you like, I used to." She says.
"Wh- What- d- do- you- m- mean- by that?" I stutter, getting my words out.
"I. Don't. Love. You. Any. More."
"Why not? What did I do to make you not love me?" I say.
"Nothing. I just lost all my love for you." She says, shrugging.
"Did you love me at all?" I say.
"Yes, but not anymore."
"I thought, you said we will be together forever." I say wiping my tears.
"I thought so, but I guess not." She says, having tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry." I say.
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault."
"Sorry Madelaine. Bye Mads." She says, standing up to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Madelaine!"
"Mads!"
"Baby." Vanessa says, and I open my eyes to see her.
"What happened?" I say.
"You were screaming, "No!" In your sleep. What happened babe? Did you have a nightmare?" She asks, and I nod, thinking about my nightmare.
"What happened in the nightmare?" She says, holding my hand.
I really didn't want to talk about the nightmare, but I know that Vanessa cares about me and she's just curious.
"You left me." I say, with tears in my eyes.
"Baby." She hugs me. "I would NEVER leave you." She says, and kisses my forehead.
"That's what everybody says, and guess what?" I say and she nods, for me to continue.
"They end up leaving." I say, with my tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Well, I'm not any of those people. I won't ever leave you because, I LOVE YOU. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You're my everything, and I will never leave the love of my life." She says, and kisses my cheek.
"I love you." I say, and she smiles.
"I love you more." She says.
"Not possible, I love you more." I wink.
"Whatever, amor." She says, and I smile widely.

The end. (Of this chapter) This chapter, I wrote it for a reason. I wrote it because, it's so relatable to my life. The people, I've dated in my past relates to this. Sucks to hear that the person, u love, doesn't love u anymore .  🥺 Gracias, por leer esta capitùlõ. Te amo, Adios! ❤️