Part 18- "The Core Four."

(Vanessa PoV)
I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend by my side, I'm so glad that I can finally call her mine.
I wanted to tell our fans about us, but I don't know if Madelaine is ready.
Today, we go back on set to shoot the musical scene. I was in the car with Madelaine driving.
I grabbed my phone from my pocket, entered the Instagram app, and I went to my tag photos and there are a lot of fan accounts of Madnessa.
I'm happy that people ship us, but some people also ship Travelaine.
People, are getting suspicious because they haven't seen Travis and Madelaine together, but I'm sure they're thinking it's distance.
Madelaine unfollowed Travis in all her social medias, and Travis well he still follows her.
I saw a few Madnessa edits and I couldn't stop smiling.
"What are you smiling at gorgeous?" Madelaine asks, reaching for my hand, and kissing it firmly.
I look up from my phone to look at her.
"Just looking at some Madnessa edits on Instagram." I say and she smiles.
"That's cool. Show me later." She says with a wink.
This girl, is the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally, ended work with about 6 hours of shooting.
Madelaine and I were getting ready to leave, until Lili and Camila come towards us.
"Hey guys." Camila says.
"Hey." Madelaine and I say in unison.
We look at each other and blush.
We kept staring at eachother, getting lost into eachother eyes, then getting interrupted by Lili talking.
"Okay, cuties! Do you guys want to go to Veggie Grill with us? The Core Four." Lili says and Madelaine and I look at each other, for approval. "Yes we'll go." I say and Madelaine nods.
"Okay. Let's go." Camila says, with excitement making us laugh.

20 minutes later
Finally, arrived to Veggie Grill and I haven't eaten here in forever, well ever since Madelaine's & I's date.
I grabbed Madelaine's hand, and she happily takes it.
We walk in hand in hand without caring what people will say, and we took a seat in the very front of the restaurant.
"So, how are you guys?" Camila says breaking the silence between us.
"We're good. I'm happy." I smile, while Madelaine smiles back.
"How is our favorite ship doing?" Madelaine says and Lili raises an eyebrow.
"Um- we have- haven't talked about it ye- yet." Camila stutters.
"Okay, but if y'all need any help come crying to us." I say and they all laugh.
We started talking about random things like where we traveled, highschool years, and etc.

(No ones PoV)
The only problem with this date was that the paparazzi was coming and there going to take pictures. You guys might be thinking what's wrong with taking pictures there just talking and eating. Well, Vanessa and Madelaine are holding hands under the table. If the Paparazzi takes a picture of that then they're screwed.

Welp, that was interesting. 😂 Let's just see what happens next, stay tuned!