Chapter 56- What now?

Vanessa's PoV
"You might want to watch your back." These words from Travis have been squirming around my head all day, and I can't seem to get it out.

I've been waiting in Madelaines room all night to make sure she was okay.

Thank god she is.

"Hey babe, are you ok? You seem a little off." She asked concerned.

"I'm fine, it's just- I really want you to come home. I just want to have my own space with you." I say sadly.

"Aw it's ok, I'll be out of here as soon as you know it." She smiles, and kisses the palm of my hand.

"I need to tell you something that's been on my mind, and I don't want you getting upset." I told her, while I wrap my hands with hers.

"What is it?" She asks, slightly lifting herself him from her bed.

"Well, Travis was outside your hospital door. He claims he just wanted to see you, but I kicked his ass out, then right after I told him he couldn't see you, or talk to you, he threatened me by saying, "You might want to watch your back." He also was saying how Micheal was waiting outside for him." I frowned, and she kisses my knuckles softly.

"Hey it's ok, the only thing we can do is hire security, I mean I doubt they're more than stupid to mess with us, even if we have security." She laughs, but also wincing due to the pain.

"Yes, I get you. Maybe, we should do that! I'll find one on set, I'm sure they won't mind." I smile, and she nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     3 hours later.

"Madelaine, you're free to go home. Just take your meds, and give your body some rest. Also, try to stay away from sexual activities for awhile." The doctor, said while typing on his computer.

"Yes doc, thank you." Madelaine's hugs him, he smiles and hugs back.

"Take care, if you feel any pain or anything just call me, or stop by." The doctor says, and helps us by exiting out of the hospital.

While, we were driving back to our trailer on set, I got a phone call, so I quickly checked who was.

Jennifer.

"Hey Jennifer, what's up?"

"Vanessa! I just saw Micheal, with some black haired guy, filled with tattoos!"

"Wait, you saw them?! Where? When?!"

"I swear, I saw them going into highway 36."

Oh shit, we're heading that way that's the only highway we can get to our trailer.

"Hello, Vanessa are you still there?"

"Yes, um.... I'm trying to see how we're going to to head to our trailer on set, but we have to take highway 36. There's no other way!"

Madelaine from beside me, looks at me signaling for us to just head back to the hospital.

"You should just go somewhere safe. Maybe, Camilas house, or Lilis."

Unexpectedly, I got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: We're coming for you ;) -Micheal

Oh fuck this shit!

To be continued.....

OMFG, I litreally haven't uploaded in forever, I know this was  short chapter, but im finally having alittle bit more time to upload! Anyways, what do you guys think is gonna happen next? Stay tuned, and find out it's getting interesting! Btw, Vanessa is about to have her baby!!! Im excited, omgggg! Also, go stream Drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo :) k bye, I love you ❤️