11. HARVARD

We arrived in Boston six hours after leaving LA the plane ride was very interesting.  We were lucky that June was able to get all of us on a flight with only one stop and close to each other.  Lee made sure to sit in the middle seat between me and Noah on the plane which turned Noah into a grouch.  Didn't help any that Lee kept trying to rest his head on Noah's shoulder to pretend he was asleep.  I kept giggling at Lee pretending to snuggle with Noah.  At one point Lee looked up at Noah and said "Come on big bro I am scared and Shelly won't hold my hand.  Please hold me."  When he said that I doubled over laughing my head off and Noah turned to me "This is so not funny Shelly."  I looked at him and said, "Yes, it is Noah.  Especially since I think the last time you allowed Lee to cuddle with you was when we were six and it was after our birthday party."  "Well, yeah but come on and as I recall you were in my lap too."  "Yes, I was because you were already holding my best friend."  "Yeah, right you just wanted to get close to me."  I snorted "As if.  Hello, at six I still thought boys were only good to have as friends.  Don't you remember that boy from the beach house I punched."  He started laughing "oh, yeah the one that tried to kiss you."  "Yep, and you ended up betting him up."  "Yes, I did what made it all better for me was when I found out he was 10 and there I was only seven."  We all started laughing and from then on we just reminisced about a simpler time when it was just the three of us.  As we heard the pilot say we were now arriving in Boston I looked at my Flynn boys and said: "Well, our future awaits, with us all together I don't think anything can stop us."  "Neither do I twin."  "Yep, Boston better watch out, the Flynn Brothers are back together with their sidekick Evans."  "Hey, I am no one's sidekick remember Queen of the pranks here.  I am the mastermind."

After picking up our luggage we were just heading out to our Uber when I heard my name being called.  I spun around and there running up to me was Tuppen.  When he made it up to us he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up spinning me around before putting me down giving me a passionate kiss.  "hmm Elle I have missed you."  "I missed you too Charles how did you know when I was coming in.  I told you not to worry about it because we were going to take time to settle in and go out and buy groceries when we first arrived."  "Oh, Lee texted me your flight info and I figured I could help.  I missed my girl."  I shook my head "Ok, I guess you can help but behave yourself until the apartment is finished none of us are having fun."  "You got it, boss."  The four of us made it out to the car and I couldn't help but see how annoyed Noah was seeing Tuppen show up.  We walked up to our Uber driver and Lee asked if he minded if one more rode with us and he said no.  Tuppen helped us get all of our stuff into the apartment, waiting for us to call our parents to let them know we made it safe and walked with us to the grocery store so we could buy our groceries.  One of the things we picked up was a couple of carts that we could pull our groceries from the store to home.  After arriving home all four of us put away the groceries.  After that was done Tuppen followed me into my room and helped me put away all my clothes and finish making my bed.  After that was done he jumped on it and wiggled his eyebrows at me "Going to join me."  "no, I am not I still have to put my stuff in my bathroom."  "Oh, how about I join you in there."  I turned to him and yelled "Down Boy."  After I was done I walked out to the living area and Lee said: "I don't want to cook, neither does Noah so if you don't want to cook right now how about we order a pizza."  "yeah, sounds good."  I had placed my phone on the counter when I heard it ping but I was in no hurry to get up and answer the damn thing.  All of a sudden I hear "Elle babe who the hell is John and why is he texting you about meeting tomorrow."  "Uhm, who told you to check my phone."  "Answer the question."  "NO, YOU ANSWER MINE FIRST."  "Fine, I thought it might be important."  "Well, one it isn't I know what I have planned for tomorrow and two you ever check my phone again without my permission we are going to have problems."  Lee looks at me "Oh, you have a meeting tomorrow."  "yep"  "ah, man I thought we could check out the town and party tonight."  "Sorry, twin I can't miss this meeting.  I need to get measured for my uniform and then it is practice."  "That sucks."  "Hey, the price of being an athlete."  "Wait, is John the new coach for the Women's Soccer Team."  "Yep, ding ding ding."  "OK, no need to be sarcastic."  "Well, you have no need to be so damn controlling."  "Shelly  come on."  I stood up and glared at him "You know what Charles just leave before you really piss me off more."  I walked over to my room and slammed the door. "OK, I thought she wouldn't mind me calling her that since Flynn called her that when they were together."  Lee shook his head.  "Noah, got away with it because we're family not just because they were dating."  "Oh, so I should go."  "Yep, she won't come out till you do and that includes to eat, and that will only piss off both me and Noah."  "Ok bye."

After a while, I hear Noah call "Shells the pizza is here."  I come out and notice we have two pizza's and one of them is a medium Hawaiian Pizza.  I look at the two of them "This is why I love my Flynn Boys you both know what I love to eat."  Noah, grins I say tomorrow we make Lasagna"  "Hell yeah that is why we bought all those ingredients."  Lee looked at me "so, you going to forgive Tuppen."  "Yeah, he just pissed me off all around today.  Showing up after I told him not to because we were going to be busy.  Then he kept hinting while I was situating my room at as he says breaking in my room, checking my phone without asking and then to call me Shelly I couldn't take it anymore."  "Yeah, I know I don't even check your phone without permission."  I laughed "Only because you ended up reading a message from your brother that you really shouldn't have seen."  Noah looked at me "Is that why he stopped checking your phone."  "Yep, let's just say it was pretty graphic."  I started giggling because Noah actually blushed.  After dinner and cleaning up our mess we all went to our rooms to get some sleep.  I laid down in my bed and started to wonder where this controlling side of Tuppen was coming from.  The last thing I need is a controlling boyfriend.  I had finally had Noah trained enough to learn to ask me not to do something he really didn't want me to do.  I said to the silence around me "I guess I am going to have to talk to him about this and explain that just because Lee and Noah can say or do something he can't."