45. PROBLEM?

I went outside to look around the yard when this guy comes up to me while I was picking up some paper that had found its way into our yard. "Hey, there sexy how about you and me dinner tonight." I stiffened and before I could say anything I hear "Cuz get the hell away from Evans that is Flynn's girl and he will kick your ass." I turned around and saw Duncan coming towards me. I screeched and ran up to him and threw my arms around his neck. Duncan chuckled and hugged me. "Nice seeing you again Evans." I threw back my head and laughed. "Did you forget already Duncan? Shame on you." He smacked his forehead "duh I so forgot your not Evans anymore." "Nope, so it is best you call me Elle from now on." "Yeah, we already have one Flynn and little Flynn." I giggled "Well so that you know we are trying." "Really, damn well if it is a girl I hope she looks like you, Elle." The guy groans "Ok now cuz stop blocking my game. Hey, I am Falcon." Duncan laughed "Try again his name is Frank and is trying to get the gang to call him Falcon thinking he is super cool, intimidating and hot." I laughed "I doubt he can beat my bad boy." He glared at me "Why do you say that?" "Simple, my bad boy Flynn never tried to be cool, intimidating or hot. He didn't care about anything other than protecting his little brother and me." All of a sudden I hear "You got that right Shelly baby. Hey, there Duncan don't tell me you are the one that bought the house next door." "Yep, now we can party." "Well, maybe later. Shelly, we need to go I already put away all the perishables. We have to meet up with our parents." I grin "Let's take the bike, and I want to drive." "Yes, we will take the bike, but I am driving." We waved at Duncan and took off.

We had a great dinner with the family and discussed the party the next night at my parent's house.  We did decide that it wasn't a secret about the baby and we would tell people if it came up but otherwise we would wait to say to the gang together.  The only problem that arose was when we were all leaving everyone had a fit that Noah brought me to dinner on his motorcycle now that I am pregnant.  The arguments were so bad that we agreed that Lee would drive me home behind Noah.  After arriving,g we hear "Hey, little Flynn what ya doing here."  "Oh, had to bring the dingleberry home since her and my idiot brother took the damn motorcycle to dinner."  "What Elle your all of a sudden scared of the bike after driving it to school our senior year."  Noah glares at Lee "NO, it seems our family doesn't think she should be ridding or driving the bike anymore until after the baby is born."  "Wait what Your pregnant Elle?"  "Yep, Noah and I are expecting our own little Flynn."  Duncan hugged me and gave a bro hug to Noah.  "Congratulations you two.  First, Noah graduates from Harvard get a job with one of the biggest computer companies in the country.  Then you Elle finish your undergrad at Harvard and make it into the law school there.  Now you are working in the Flynn business."  "Well, who better to teach me how to be a tough female shark lawyer than June.  I want to instill fear in people as she does at just the mention of my name."  Duncan laughed "Well, you already do with everyone from school."  I shook my head "Only because of this neanderthal here threatening all the guys.  Remember the girls all hated me because Noah chose me."  "True well I will let you all go."  After telling Lee bye Noah and I headed back inside and finished putting away the groceries and decided to unpack the kitchen.  We were able to finish pretty quickly.  It turned out that June had come in and since she knew how we would like our kitchen to be set up she had pretty much finished most of it.  She also had purchased us stuff that we thought we were going to have to buy.  What helped out a lot was that instead of us taking the wedding gifts with us to Boston we had left them here in storage.  It turned out that our parents had even emptied out our storage container and put everything in the house. 

Waking up the next morning I noticed that Noah was still sleeping, so I got up and started making waffles, eggs, and bacon.  I was also building a shopping list using my grocery list app.  One thing I knew for sure we were going to need more was eggs because Noah likes to eat eggs in the morning for the protein content.  It didn't matter he no longer played football he was still in excellent shape.  He also kept me in shape after I finished with soccer saying that us no longer playing sports was not an excuse to let our bodies go.  So, I knew when we finished breakfast he was going to expect us to go for a run.  After finishing up the last of the waffles and plating all the food. I went into the bedroom and woke up my sexy husband.  "Breakfast is ready."  He turned over "Not right now baby I am still not used the time change."  I giggle "Ok I will just call Lee and let him have all the waffles."  I turned to walk out the door, and he grabbed me pulled me down on the bed. "Don't even think about it they are mine first."  Pulled me up against him kissed me and headed out to breakfast.  He was enjoying the breakfast when I heard someone outside, and I looked out and started laughing.  "What babe?"  "I think I know who has been using our pool while we were in Boston."  Noah peered out, and there was Lee and Rachel out by the pool.  I opened the door and yelled "Breakfast."  Lee looked up and yelled "Oh, hell yeah the Evans family waffles."  While trying to run into the house he tripped and fell into the pool we all stood there laughing at him while he was trying to get out of the pool.  Needless to say we had a great breakfast.