28. ENGAGED OR NOT

As I stare down at Noah I feel my breath hitch.  My pulse race and I realize this man can drive me crazy.  I don't know if I am ready for this.  Can I truly trust him with my heart?  After staring at his eyes I glance at the ring.  Even though I recognize this ring it is not the ring he originally proposed to me with.  I look at him and as if he sensed what I was thinking "Yes, it is not the ring I gave you the first time I sold that one.  I screwed up while it was on your finger.  This one is the ring my dad proposed to my mom with and I figured if it brought them luck maybe it can bring us luck."  I smiled and nodded my head "oh, yes Noah.  You are my life."  He slips it on my finger before pulling me into a bone-crushing hug.

*****SEX SCENE*****

He lowers his head to mine and lightly brushes his tongue along my lips.  I grant him access and I feel him deepen the kiss.  He reaches down and I know exactly what he wants and I jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.  He walks me into his room and kicks the door closed behind him.  I tense up a little and he pulls away "Shelly baby if you are not ready I understand."  I look around the room the interior decorator did a great job I looked up at him "That's a new bed right."  "Yes, just like yours."  I smile and lean in and kiss him gently tugging on his hair he lets out a moan as I slip my tongue into his mouth and deepen the kiss.  He walks me to his bed and sits down on his bed.  As we continue to kiss I  pull his shirt off and slide my hands along his bare torso.  I feel his muscles shutter beneath my hands.  I slowly start to kiss down his jaw line to his neck licking and nipping.  I hear him groan beneath my lips.  "Damn Shelly you're driving me crazy."  I smile against his skin.  "Yet, I am enjoying tasting you and feeling you shudder beneath me."  He growls and brings my lips back to his and takes control.  As he crashes our lips together I feel his hands slide down to bottom of my shirt.  I feel him hesitate and I pull away and lift my arms up letting him know it was ok.  As he pulls off my shirt he drops it on the floor and I hear him moan as he looks at me before he brings his lips to the swell of my breasts while he unhooks my bra discarding that as well.  I feel him say as he moves to my nipple "Damn Shelly you taste so good."  As his mouth encircles my nipple I arch my back allowing him full access to the bounty I am presenting before him.  He instantly flips us over so I am now trapped beneath him and I feel exactly how he is feeling at this moment as he presses himself against my core.  I gently push him up and I can see the question in his eyes as I move my hands to his waistband and unhook his jeans.  I slowly slide both his jeans and boxers down.  I glance up at my Noah the man I love and flick my tongue out around the head of member.  As I slide my mouth over his head and down his shaft I suck and lick moving along him. I hear him gasp "Oh, yes Shelly baby damn that feels so good."   I feel his body start to spasm as he screams out his release filing my mouth with his seed.  As I swallow everything he has given me I see his eyes darken and he pushes me back and reaches up and quickly and efficiently undoes my bottoms and pulls them off with my panties exposing me to him.  I feel his tongue slip between my folds causing me to arch up.  "OH, yes Noah please."  As he continues to lick and suck on my clit I feel him slide to fingers inside me and him mumble "damn Shelly baby you are so tight.  He continues going until I finally scream my release and collapse onto his bed after arching off the bed.  As I am just starting to come down from my orgasmic high I feel Noah gently start to slide his himself inside me. He groans "UH, will take it slow damn your so tight baby."  I love how he slowly slides himself in and watches me for my reaction.  He pauses long enough for my body to become accustomed to his size before he starts moving again.  As he slowly moves in and out thrusting faster and harder I wrap my legs around his waist and feel him fill me more than he was.  Thrusting even harder and faster I feel him start to spasm and my only body starts to clench and shudder.  With one final thrust, both Noah and I screamed each other's name to the still room.  

As I laid in his arms I look up at him "Damn Noah hearing you say Rochelle there at the end was damn sexy."  "Yeah, good just so you know only you could make me love my name.  Your little gasps when my name leaves your lips turns me on."  I grinned at him and snuggled closer.  I don't know how long we were lying there just holding each other when I hear "seriously already you two. Gross gross gross."  I giggle "How did he know."  "Oh, I put a sock on the door"  I laugh and kiss his lips.  You know we are going to have to tell the fam about this new development."  "Yep, but not right now let it just be the two of us."  "Yeah, I like that."  "Is that all you like Shelly baby."  "Nope, I also like the fact I can honestly say you are the only man I have ever given myself to completely and I love you."  "I love you too Shelly and you will always be, only mine now."