34. THE KISSING BOOTH COLLEGE EDITION

Lee and I were lucky the entire sports facility helped us build and paint the kissing booth.  Deen of Schools decided to hold a fair and allow all the clubs and organizations on campus to participate.  We kept the fact the athletic department was doing a kissing booth a secret and luckily for us no other group came up with the idea.  We were able to get two football players, two individuals from the male swim team and two baseball players for the guys.  As for the girls we had four soccer players and two from the women's swim team.  I was able to get a local merchant to donate 50lbs of mints.  All the kissers were watching us as we were getting everything set up and hide the kissing booth behind a curtain, so no one will know what our booth is.   One of the kissers asked "hey you honestly think the twelve of us are going to go through 50lbs of mints.  I started chuckling "nope they are also for the customers just to give them a reason to have fresh breath."  "Ah, but won't they be offended?"  "Nope, we did it three times in high school.  We make them believe it is part of the package a ticket and mint for $10.00.  

Right before we get started Noah pulls me up against him "I mean it babe I will kill my brother and you if you end up there."  I started giggling "The only lips that are kissing mine without me slapping them are yours.  I only like the way your lips feel against mine."  Lee nods to me as we notice the crowd that has gathered to see what behind the curtain.  I grab the mic and begin:

Me:  Ladies and Gentlemen, please step forward.  The athletic department would like to invite you all to step forward and participate in Harvard's first ever kissing booth. 

As the curtain is pulled back the crowd goes wild with hoots and hollers and I hear a couple of girls wondering if Noah is one of the kissers and the guys did the same for me.  Noah wrapped his arms around my waist and glared at the crowd.  I giggle and pick up the mic again.

Me:  Before we begin there are a few rules you must follow.  One if the person is not seated in the seats on the stage they are not a participant of the booth.  Two no wandering hands if your hands go anywhere inappropriately we will have you removed and banned from the fair.  Three if you are currently in a relationship, please do not buy a ticket we do not want to have feelings hurt because you are kissing someone you are not in a relationship.  Four if we do not believe you are over 18 we will be asking for ID since all the kissers participating are 18 or older.  Finally, you will need to purchase a ticket and mint before getting in line please come and see me, Lee, Noah, or Susie.  

Lee grabs the mic and says:

Lee:  We do encourage you to please use the mints just as we promote our kissers to do the same.

We must have been running the booth for about an hour when I hear "Yo, Evans when do I finally get you to kiss me."  I start to laugh I look up and yell "When you have a death wish, Duncan.  If I were you I would turn around."  He turns, and we hear him yell "Yo, Flynn you know it is a joke right."  Lee, Noah, Rachel and myself are all laughing so hard at the look on Duncan's face.  "Yeah, Yeah you four are not funny laughing at me like this."  I go up to Duncan and hug him "dude I didn't know you were coming to school here."  "Nope I am MIT, and it is all over social media what is going on here, and since I knew you were here with your twin, I figured you two were behind it and just had to come and tease you even if I pissed off Flynn."  I grin "So, you want in I could always have you do a shift by the looks of the girls around here they would love to kiss you that is if you're still single."  "Yep, and I would love to I should have done it in High Schoool."

We continued collecting the money and giving out the ticket and mints.  At one point Lee and I left Noah and Rachel in charge of receiving money because our money box was full.  So, we counted and turned it into fined out that at the halfway mark we had already made $10,000.  I looked at Lee "you realize that means we have sold over 1,000 tickets."  "Damn girl, we have done it again."  We walked back, and I saw Rachel glaring at a girl, so I skipped up "Hey, Rach what's up?"  "This girl keeps trying to kiss Noah."  I grin and motion for Douglas and Thomas two of the football players to come over.  I looked at them "Please escort this young lady out of the fairgrounds she is now banned."  She looks around "Wait for what?"  "You were warned that harassing anyone working the kissing booth will get your banned."  "How do you know I am harassing him?  Maybe he likes me trying to kiss him?"  I look up at Noah "So, do you want her to kiss you?"  "Nope, but I do want a kiss."  He wraps an arm around my waist lifting me up and brushes my lips with his.  I close my eyes and feel myself lean into him.  I pull away and shake my head while I hear him chuckle.  "I still drive you crazy Shelly baby."  "Yeah like I don't drive you crazy."  "Nope, not at all."  I grin and reach up on my tiptoes and nip his ear.  I hear him growl low in his belly.  I throw back my head laughing "Point proven."

By the end of the night, we only had the one incident, and we raised an additional 5,000 dollars.  It was a success, and since everyone behaved accordingly, the Dean of Students said we could do another kissing booth in two months.