17. EXPLOSION

After we all finished eating at the cafe we went out into the main quad and hung out with each other.  My Flynn boy's and Brad were playing football with some of Noah's football buddies.  I just sat there and watched.  While sitting there my phone pinged and when I looked at it my heart fell.  There was a picture of me holding Brad with the #Tuppenisbetteroff one of the comments under it is what made my heart fall which was Brad we are so over.  I got up and stopped the game and Noah came up to me and put his arm around my shoulder "Shells what's wrong."  I looked at Brad "I am so sorry Bradleybear."  I hand him my phone and he read the comments and marched over to his phone picked it up and I saw him typing something.  When my phone pinged again I saw Brad's post "Fine but FYI that is my sister.  We were hugging because we were talking about our mom and we needed to hug each other.  As for Tuppen if he can't keep it in his pants he doesn't deserve my sister."  I looked at him "Are you sure you ok sweetheart."  "Yeah, I had already decided to end it if she couldn't handle you being my sister.  Like you always say family comes first.  I love you Shellybellie"  "As I love you Bradleybear."  

We all sat down and Noah looks at me and smirks then says "Lee I have an idea how about the Flynn/Evans love fest."  I jump up "Ahh, hell no.  Come on guys we swore we never going to do that again after last time."  Noah looks up and says "five"  I screech and take off running.  Then I hear my own little brother "4,3,2,1"  I look back and scream "Damn it Brad you supposed to be on my side."  I see a group of guys playing soccer and I run up and kick the ball right at Lee and down he goes.  I yell "Yes, one down and two..." Next thing I know I am being lifted and thrown over a shoulder and I hear "Stop wiggling Shellybellie you are not getting out."  "Ahh, damn it, Brad, you traitor.  Your an Evans, not a Flynn you are supposed to be on my side."  He drops me in the middle of the three of them saying "this is for all the times you helped them and left me alone." Next thing I know the three of them are tickling me and I am squirming trying to get away.  "Come...on...you...three...I...can't...breath..."  Noah finally picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.  "OK, you can breath but if you don't want to be tickled again I want a kiss."  "Fine."  He puts me down and smirks.  I grab his chin and I grin up at him and dip my head looking at him from under my eyelashes and that is when I realized Brad was right because I saw him swallow as I tiptoed up to him.  Just when my lips were about to brush his lips I turned his face and kissed his cheek.  Spun and skipped off.  He glared at me and yelled, "Oh, you are so going to pay for that."  I took off running when all of a sudden he grabbed me by my waist and tackled me taking me to the ground with him underneath me.

As I laid on top of Noah he whispered in my ear "That was not the kind of kiss I was asking for."  I giggled "I know, but that is all your getting."  He leaned in closer so I could feel his lips against my skin "really Shelly, just like I noticed you caught on you still drive me crazy.  I know for a fact right now your trembling is because of me."  I wiggle trying to get away but he just grips me tighter.  "I wonder what you would do if I placed a kiss right here."  He slowly dragged his finger along the spot he knew drove me crazy.  He chuckled "Hmm, I don't even have to kiss you there."  About that time we hear "OK you two that is just gross."  "Yeah, exactly Lee they are so, gross."  We both started laughing I look at Noah and whisper "You get Brad I get Lee"  He grinned as soon as we stood up we were off I tackled Lee to the ground and started tickling him while Noah had done the same to Brad.  After a while, we were all laying in pile with our arms and legs intangled just laughing.

All of a sudden I hear "You really are a bitch, here you are with three different guys."  I jump up "What on earth are you talking about?"  "You have Charles all upset because you broke up with him and here you are flaunting that you have moved on."  I was so done I stepped toward her and started yelling at her.  "FIRST OFF CHARLES COULDN'T HANDLE THAT I WASN'T READY TO SLEEP WITH HIM.  SO, HE WENT AND GOT IT ELSEWHERE.  ALL THAT PROVED TO ME WAS THAT HE DIDN'T LOVE ME AND THAT IS FINE.  SECOND, THIS IS MY FAMILY.  MY BABY BROTHER BRAD, MY BEST FRIEND FOR MY WHOLE LIFE LEE AND HIS BROTHER NOAH.  I took a breath and started saying.  This is my family we all grew up together. For as long as I can remember these two boys as I call them my Flynn boys have always been a part of my life. I am not going to cut them out just because of my boyfriend or should I say now ex-boyfriend since I broke up with him earlier today, can't handle that Noah and I used to date."  The girl looked at me "Hello, how was he supposed to know all this."  "Let's see we went to school together and everyone knows our story at school.  Everyone knows that Lee and I are attached at the hip.  The big joke last year was that if Lee and I didn't end up at the same school or town what were we going to do being separated."  "That is what you say."