29. THE FAMILY

Noah and I decided we needed to take a trip home there was a four day weekend coming up and we convinced Rachel and Lee to go with us.  June had no problem bringing all of us home when Noah told her we had news.  I have a funny feeling that she knows what the news is.  The funny thing was the next morning after mine and Noah's night of bliss the first thing out of Lee's mouth was "Seriously, you two got it on last night."  "Lee do you really want to know."  "No no no, I just am shocked I thought you two wanted to take it slow."  "Lee I did but I feel complete with him and I don't want to wait it has been too long being away from him."  "Yeah, but you just broke up with Tuppen."  "Yeah, I know but to be honest I never felt the things I do with Noah with Tuppen and I am not talking about the things you think are gross.  I am talking about just being with him."  "I understand sometimes just being in the same room as Rachel makes me happy."  "Exactly that is how I feel about Noah."  "So, are you going to tell me why you're wearing a ring on your finger?"  "He proposed again last night and I said yes."  He jumped up and gripped my waist in his hands and spun me around.  I was giggling when he set me down.  "I thought you were upset."  "No, I was upset that you two jumped straight to sex but if you guys are engaged that's different.  Tell me this was before not after."  "Yes, it was before."  

I was packing in my room when Noah walked in and wrapped his arms around me snuggling into my neck.  "Hm, I really liked waking up with you in my arms this morning." "Yeah, that was nice.  I slept really good."  "Same here.  What do you think we could do about that?"  I turn around saying "I have no idea."  Looking up at him I couldn't help but chuckle when he raised his eyebrows at me.  "You want me to say it don't ya.?"  "yep you have to say it." He lifted me up in his arms swinging me around "I want to go to sleep with you in my arms every night and wake up with you in my arms every morning.  Let's move your stuff from your room to what will become our room."  "Hm, I don't know what if I don't want to."  "Shelly your not funny."  "Of, course Noah baby I would love it.  I feel better knowing you right beside me."  He pressed his lips to mine giving me a sweet gentle kiss.   I love you, Shelly.  I love you too Noah.

After coming out into the living room I looked at Lee and Rachel as I set down my bag.  I walked over to Noah's room and knocked on his door.  He said to come in and after walking in closing the door.  "Hey, Shelly baby you know we agreed to share a room you don't have to knock anymore this is your room too."  "Not till we get back but I have an idea."  "What is it?"  "Well, you know how Rachel is having a hard time with her roommate and is looking for an apartment."  "yeah, and I agree with you she can have your room."  I giggled and jumped into his arms.  "I love it you are starting to finish my ideas."  "Yeah, I like it too what do you bet your twin already knows we are going to ask him about this."  "Oh, yeah but I think it has to do with he was thinking about asking if we were willing to giving up the guest room.  Now we won't have to and Rachel can have her own room until she decides to move into Lee's."  "I really don't want to know about that."  He kissed my neck causing my breath to catch.  All of a sudden there is banging on the door.  "The cabs here stop being gross."  I laughed as we open the door.  Noah picks up our bags and we head out to the waiting cab.

Once we arrived back at the LA airport we saw Duncan waiting.  "Hey guys Mrs. Flynn contacted me on facebook and asked if I could pick you four up."  "Cool, let's go."  I discreetly pull off my ring and slide it into my pocket.  Noah saw me and pulled me aside "Uhm why did you take it off."  "I want us to tell our parents before Duncan posts it on social media."  He chuckles and says "yeah, good idea."  I kissed him "as soon as we ditch Duncan I will put it back on."  We headed to baggage claim and Lee already had our bags.  All five of us piled into Duncan's vehicle and headed home.  When we got there Duncan helped with the bags and all of a sudden we hear everyone scream "Congratulations."  I look at Lee and he shrugs his shoulders "Mom called and she guessed."  I chuckle reach into my pocket and Noah yanks it out of hand slides it back on "now it stays there all the time."  I giggle and shake my head "Sorry, babe when I at practice or swimming I have to take it off so I don't' lose it."  "Ok only then."  He glances at the crowd and get's his infamous smirk and grabs me by the waist pulling me close and kissing me deeply while dipping me.  After bringing me back up and pulling away all our friends and family cheer.  Our family hugs us and congratulates us again while exiting the house "you kids have fun"  June tells us as she leaves.  I grab Brad "Brad you can stay now your in high school."  He looks at my dad and he tells Brad "Yes but no drinking."  He glares at Noah and he nods at my dad.  Lee and Duncan had already run our bags upstairs.  

For the rest of the night we held each other while talking to our firends.  It felt great being home.