56. REVELATION 3

"I am Thomas we are not twins but triplets.  Zander is desperate for our parents love since he came out of the closet, so he tends to do everything Charles wants thinking that will help him win our parents love.  He doesn't realize the only way to get there love is to deny his sexuality.  As for the reason no one knows about me either well it is because I sided with Zander.  I was told that if I stayed behind I could have no contact with Zander and I had to play football and make a name for myself with the ladies.  It turns out my dad was quite the more play in HS just like Charles.   Charles convinced Zander well both of us that Flynn here brainwashed you Elle and stole you from him.  He even convinced us that you had agreed to be his girlfriend, but Flynn here had your dad deny the relationship."  Noah looked at him "so what exactly was the plan here."  "To get you two to trust us so that way we could visit when we wanted to and take Elle.  The big problem I have is the fact that she is pregnant and Charles made it clear if you two had kids to just leave them here that he didn't want a reminder that you had been with her."  "Well thanks for telling me I guess that means you need  bodyguard Shelly baby."  "No, Noah not happening."  "Yes, it is either that or I will have you just stay home, and I will stay too."  "Then you could lose your job."  "I don't care I need to make sure that my wife and kids are safe." "ahh, you are not going to let this go even though I can take care of myself."  "Nope, you are pregnant you need to take it easy."  "Fine, you win."

It didn't take long for Noah to hire that bodyguard and no one with the last name Tuppen was allowed alone with me.  After June called the police in Boston turns out Charles was released the day after Thomas told us everything for good behavior.  June instantly filed a new restraining order and made sure the bodyguard new what he looked like which made it interesting when Thomas came around. Noah had to tell him to make sure to contact him before showing up because Blake my bodyguard might hurt him first and asked questions later.  It wasn't until a month after Charles was released when June received a call from Charles's lawyer asking for a meet.  Noah was adamant that he did not want it happening especially not with me being pregnant. Charles's lawyer wouldn't let it go he even suggested that Noah is allowed in the meet as well as Lee.  When that was brought up, Noah finally gave in with rules, and all parties agreed.  The rules were as follows:

1) No touching

2) There had to be a table between us the whole time.

3)  We entered the room last and left first that way we never gave our backs to Charles

4) All electronic devices had to be on the table

 5) My bodyguard got to sweep the room and everybody present for electronic devices and anything that could be used as a weapon and confiscate them.

and

6)  All questions where coming from Noah and all answers were being directed to Noah unless I decided to speak

When we finally met with Charles Blake did exactly what he needed to do, and everyone was clean.   Noah looked around "Ok why did you want this meeting Charles?"  "I wanted to apologize for my behavior.  See I always knew Evans loved you and I hated it I didn't think it was fair that all the girls wanted you and a lot of them you made out with even if you didn't feel anything.  Even though they would say, they slept with you all us guys knew they didn't simply because you never stayed the night anywhere and always left alone.  As for Evans we never saw her at parties didn't help any you kept telling us she was off limits.  The one time I get the courage to ask her out you put a stop to it by threatening me to stay away or you will break my nose, so I did.  Your excuse was always so she wouldn't get hurt because you didn't trust us not to play her.  You never gave any of us a chance to tell you if we had real feelings for her.  Then to find out you had been secretly seeing her it pissed me off I had had a crush on Elle since when I started coming to school here when I was 15 to have the biggest player of the school to steal the one girl that was pure, sweet and innocent.  So, I set you up I told her to use every trick in the book to get you to kiss her so I could get a picture of you two.  When I saw Evans heading towards us I messaged her now and she did I never expected you to pull her closer and kiss her back it was perfect.  I saw Evans take a picture and leave then I saw her lift her phone I turned to look at you know she was watching you and saw you ignore her call.  You played right into my hands so when she gave you back her engagement ring I stepped right in to be the dutiful friend hoping that I could get her to give me a shot. I figured even if she left me for you if I was able to make love to her one time I succeded in taking something from you that I knew you wanted.  The only thing was you had already taken it, so I figured why not make sure he knows she has been with another man if she takes him back.  As you know that never happened, we never had sex.  When I did what I did that day it was because I was in love with her or thought I was now I know it was just an obsession I am so sorry you two for everything I did."  Noah took a deep breath "What about your brother Zander?"  "Wait how do you know about him and what do you mean what about him..."