40. HONEYMOON PART 2

Noah would not tell me where we were going for the rest of our honeymoon he said it was a surprise.  Nothing I said or did, would have him cave even when I decided to get a little adventurous.  I closed the partition between the driver and us in the limo and grinned at him as I straddled his lap.  I started to kiss him demanding access between his full, lush lips.  I kissed him breathless "Nope, still not saying Shelly."  I grinned up at him as I sunk to the floor and reached up undoing his pants and releasing his erect member and engulfing it suddenly with my mouth.  He sucked in his breath "Babe, what are...Oh Yes, Shelly baby..."  As I sucked and licked him he was finally able to finish what he was saying "What are you doing Shelly baby?"  I just chuckled and continued going on with my plans. Noah looked at me and said "damn babe this is so hot I didn't think you had it in you."d I reached in and grabbed his scrotum and started stroking them as I sucked harder and engulfed more of him into my mouth.   He started pushing up into my mouth grabbing my hair lightly, tugging it as he thrusts into my mouth.  Just as he hit the back of my throat, he let out a muffled moan "Yes, Shelly baby."  I felt his seed shoot into my mouth I sucked and swallowed all he offered.  After making sure he was cleaned off I tucked him back in and slowly started to zip up and button up his pants.  "Damn Shelly baby that was very unexpected, and I am still not telling you, but I loved it."

Luckily we finished when we did because shortly after we ended up at the airport.  Before we got in, Noah put a blindfold on me and had me put in a pair of earplugs.  After checking our baggage,e I felt him lead me through the airport.  We stopped, and he pulled out my earplugs and said "Ok I am taking them out and removing your blindfold, for now, we are not at security.  Please behave and let me have this I want to surprise you baby."  "Ok, I promise."  "So, you will put everything back on after we are through."  "Yes, I promise Noah.  I will let you surprise me.  I guess I have to get used to surprises."

We walked through security, and I have pulled aside by a female security officer.  "Mam are you ok?"  "yeah, why?"  "Well, you were led through the airport with a blindfold and earplugs."  I started to giggle "My husband is taking me somewhere as a surprise for the last part of our honeymoon."  She laughed "Oh, so your newlyweds."  "Yep, I am not in distress just annoyed."  "Why he sounds romantic?"  "I hate surprises, and he knows it."  "Ah, well just compromise for him."  "Oh, I intend to after we are finished here he wants me to put them back on."  "OK as long as your safe."  "Yes, I am very safe."  After stepping back to the security checkpoint, she looks at Noah. "Sir after you are in the plane for safety reasons, please have her remove the blindfold and after you are in the air, please have her remove the earplugs we will talk to the staff and let them know that you want your destination to be a surprise."  "No, problem."

The flight was fun especially when all the female flight attendants would come up and tell me I was a lucky girl to have a husband that was willing to go so far as to make me happy.  All I could say to them is I know thank you.  Noah kept telling me "trust me Shelly baby you will love where I am taking you.  It is somewhere you have always wanted to visit."  After a while, a flight attendant approaches "sir we are about to land which means we will be announcing where we are."  He looks at me, and I sigh and put in my earplugs.  I sit there watching the flight attendant as she is announcing what we need to do.  Noah starts to take of it all for me since I no longer can hear anything and I smile at him and cuddle up to him when he is done. 

As we walk off the plane, he has me put on my blindfold and then guides me to the baggage claim.  After telling me to stay close, I wait for him while he gets our luggage.  I hear him say ok babe take my elbow.  He guides me outside, and I can tell someone has come up to us and took the luggage when he slips his arm around my waist and guides me to a car.  After the car starts moving he removes my earplugs.  "Ok baby I will take off the blindfold and tell me if you can guess where we are?"  After removing it, I glance around letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight that surrounds us.  I see the flashing red roads, and I instantly know where we are.  I turn and squeal jumping into his lap.  "Noah babe.  Prince Edward Island."  He chuckles "Yes, Mrs. Flynn now don't go off looking for Gilbert Blyth on me."  I giggle and bury my head in his chest.  We hear from the front seat "Oh, So she is in love with Anne of Green Gables."  "Oh, yes sir ever since she read it when she was seven.  It was annoying her running around thinking she was Anne Shirley and getting my little brother to pretend to be Gilbert Blythe."  I giggled "Yeah, I bet it was since you admitted you had already fallen in love with me by then."  "Yep, if you had asked I would have loved to play Gilbert as long as no one else saw."  I giggled "Maybe next year's birthday party we can do Anne and Gilbert."  He chuckled "Sounds like a plan, but maybe I should wait and see what the costume will be like."  I chuckled "not as bad as mine will be, but you will be happy about it since the outfit I would wear covers me from my neck to my ankles."  "Oh, hell yeah especially if stupid Duncan makes it back."  I giggled "You, still think Duncan would be dumb enough to try to hit on me now that we are officially married even if it is a joke."  "True, he is not that dumb."  After checking in and going up to our room, I pulled open the curtains to the balcony and spun around and looked at Noah "Really babe."  "Yep, I told them to give us a view of Green Gables."  I jumped into his arms and showed him how much I loved this surprise.