12. SOCCER/SLAP DOWN

The next morning I met up with John and all us girls were measured for our uniforms for the upcoming season.  After that John ran us all hard, between the sit ups, push ups, running around the track dribbling the ball and kicking goals most of the girls were dead.  I was tired and was stretching to finish cooling down when I heard a chuckle behind me "What you not passed out Shells?"  I turn around and there stands Noah and I noticed a lot of girls staring at him.  "Nope, I am tired but not dead you taught me that."  "What do you mean?" I hear Tuppen ask as he comes up beside Noah.  I roll my eyes "Hello, I used to work out at his house he helped condition me.  It was Noah's idea for me to start doing laps to build up my leg muscles."  Tuppen looks down "Oh, sorry babe.  So, what are you doing now."  "Well going to the apartment to shower."  "Want company?"  I hear Noah groan and a few girls giggle.  "Charles knock it off."  "Damn it, Elle, never mind."  He storms off.  Noah walks up to me and helps me up "Please tell me I was not that bad."  "No, you were nothing like this.  You understood my apprehensions.  He doesn't."  I look up at Noah "Can I ask you something as my big brother and not my  ex."  I look down and he lifts my face up "Anytime Shelly.  I know I am not thrilled with you and Tuppen being together but I will always and I mean always be here for you."  He wrapped his arms around me.  I took a deep breath "Is it wrong for me to make him wait after all this time?"  He pulled me closer "NO, it is not.  Remember Shells when we were together I always gave you  the option to say no."  "Ok, it is just that lately, he makes me feel that since we... you know that I should with him to prove we are over."  "Shells, as your big brother I do not want you with anyone, not even that player Noah Flynn.  As your ex, I don't want you  with anyone but me."  I couldn't help but giggle and smack him.  He yelled "Oh, no you didn't Shelly"  I took off running and next thing I know I am being lifted in the air and thrown over his shoulder.  "Now what to do with my  little Shelly the bain of existence my little brothers annoying best friend."  Oh, I know, take her home and lock her in her room."  "Noah Flynn you put me down you overgrown ox.  Stop using your damn muscles to get your way when you're losing a fight."  "Now now remember, who is older, young lady."  "One year does not count you are a pain in my ass."  "Oh, that reminds me."  Next thing I know he smacks my but.  "Oh, I am so telling Lee on you."  "So, not scared of my lil' bro."  "Hmm either put me down or I will Instagram everyone your collection of boxers."  "You wouldn't dare."  "Remember who the queen of the pranks is."  All of a sudden we hear "you have got to be fucking kidding me.  Flynn, get your fucking hands off my girl."  Noah lowers me and we both turn and Tuppen grabs me and yanks me up against him.  

As soon as I am next to Tuppen he says "What the hell Elle?"  "Chill we are just messing around like we did when we were kids."  "Well, I don't like it."  I step up and get in his face "SOMEONE SEEMS TO HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AM TOLD WHAT TO DO!  IF I DIDN'T TAKE THIS SHIT FROM NOAH AND HE HAS BEEN IN MY LIFE SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN I SURE AS HELL AM NOT TAKING IT FROM YOU.  I glared at him before walking away after I get a few feet I spin around and say "This is your second strike treat me bad again Charles and we are though.  I don't know were this side of you came from but I don't like it."  I turn to Noah "You coming or are you staying here I am making waffles." "Oh, hell yeah the Evans Family Waffles I am so in let's go wake, Lee."  

When we get to the apartment I jump into the shower and come out wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top and start to make breakfast.  I had just finished making all the waffles when there is a knock on the door.  Lee walks up and glares at me before opening the door.  I chuckle as I hear "yeah she's here comes in Tuppen."  I glare at him and the next thing I hear is "Why in the hell would you help Noah wake me up like that."  I started laughing "because we tried for five minutes and you wouldn't move and breakfast was ready."  "Seriously it was freezing."  I laughed even louder "that is because Noah ran down to the corner while I was filling up the tub and bought a bag of ice."  "so, not funny twin."  "I thought it was.  Plus you should see the pictures I posted Rachel thought they were hilarious."  "you so didn't "  "Yep."  All of a sudden I hear "How much longer are you going to ignore me."  I look at him and walk right into my room.  Then I hear "Man dude what did you do this time.  You realize every time you piss her off I have to deal with it."  Then I hear "Well if she would stop drooling over my man and take care of hers we wouldn't have this problem."  With that, I storm out "What did you say?"  "Oh, please everyone knows how you want Flynn but please you are not good enough for him."  Before I could move Lee has me in a vice grip and Noah walks out "Well, first off Shelly if I am not allowed to fight neither are you remember our deal."  I glare at him "Fine your right you win."  I pull myself out of Lee's arms just as that bitch says "So, you're doing both of them."  All three of us stop and stare at her before I could say anything I hear "You know what bitch get out.  No one that lives here wants you here so leave."  I was stunned because I didn't even realize someone had knocked on the door and see Tuppen let Rachel in.  "Well, that is your opinion."  Rachel turns to me "Elle do you want her here."  "Nope."  "Babe what about you."  "Nope."  "Flynn you." "Hell no, not after what she said about Shelly."  "So, you see no one wants you here now leave.  OH, and if you cut down anyone in this apartment on social media about this we will get our lawyer to file a suit against you."  "Yeah, well my lawyer is June Flynn and you all can't afford her."  At that point, we all started laughing.  She looks at us and asks "What is so funny?"  I grin "Hate to tell ya this honey but when it comes to us she will choose us over you."  "What makes you so sure?"  Noah steps forward "Because she is my mother."  The girl looks between us and storms out.  I look at Tuppen "Did you orchestrate this Charles?"  "I swear Elle I didn't.  She was outside the building when I walked up."  "Ok, you hungry."  "yeah"  "ok come and eat but after we need to talk."