Chapter 1: Pain and Sorrow

I was going through the time travel warp, hoping I would see Jaden being he happy self again. I pulled up to a house with the last name Yuki in the mail box I knocked on the door no one answered, but I noticed the door was slightly cracked open. I went inside the house to get some hit the floor upstairs and glass shattering. I went up stairs in the bedroom to see Jaden with a bloody fist and well as multiple cuts on the opposite arm as well as on his face, shards of the mirror he broke were all over the ground and there was a razor blade right next to him. Jaden looked toward me and muttered something I couldn't quite hear, he collapsed to the ground and I immediately grabbed the first aid kit out of my bag, the first aid kit was military grade and I had enough medical experience that I could take care of Jaden's wounds. While I worked on his bloody fist washing it in a bowl of warm water, I wondered what he was doing. I was becoming more and more glad that I came here though risking another time paradox. Jaden would have died at the rate he was losing blood. I wrapped Jadens arm with the bandage and picked him up off the ground and brought him downstairs into his living room. I laid him on the couch and put a cold cloth on his head as when I felt his forehead he felt very warm. I also saw that he was way skinnier that he was when I first met him. His kitchen cabinets were bare except for pots, pans, and plates. It the fridge their was milk and that's all. He realized that Jaden was more broken and this made Yusei think, was he the reason Jaden was like this. This pained me more than being stabbed multiple times in the chest. I just hopped I wasn't...  too late...

     I couldn't take the pain any longer, I went up to my room and grabbed the razor blade I kept in my nightstand. I would just end it all here with pain similar to the pain I have felt the past few years I lifted my right side sleeve and slowly made 5 cuts. Blood flowed down my arm, I looked at the mirror realizing I would never be the same and with my opposite hand I took out my anger on the mirror. I started to feel very dizzy from all the blood I have lost, yet I heard footsteps running up the stairs and there I saw the one piece I had been missing," Yusei..." was the last thing I remember saying before my vision was overcome by a black wave...

This is chapter 1 I did the best I could without my computer because it died last week and now I don't have it to write on. I hope you all enjoy the story so far and thanks for reading.