Chapter 34: Complications

I watched as Jaden sleep. I held our little girl Luna in my arms, I wonder where the light blue came from? I heard the heart monitor that Jaden was connected to speed up and then completely just make a straight noise, I sat Luna in her crib as quickly but gently as possible,"Jaden," I said as I gently shook him."Jaden," I called out his name louder this time shaking him a bit harder. Doctors came in and gently pushed me out of the room,"Mr.Fudo we will do everything we can." The door closed but I could here a doctor shout,"clear." They were using the defibrillators, please don't tell me that he is... going away. Not after we just had our little angels, please don't tell me I was going to lose the one who made it all possible. I texted Jack letting him know what was going on ,"Jack could you hurry and get here to the hospital. It's Urgent." I heard my phone ring again,"of course I'll be right there." Jack texted back. I just hope Jaden is alright...

Sorry for the short chapter but I am starting to run out of ideas. Please tell what you think I should do for the next few chapters. I am not the best at writing scenes of children growing up.
Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix