Chapter 24: Unexpected...

Me and Yusei decided to go to the mall and look at some wedding decorations. The color scheme me and Yusei decided on was Navy blue and Crimson red, our favorite colors. We decided to split up so we could cover more ground faster. As I was looking through the windows I heard gunshots. I immediately rolled behind the nearest pillar and took out my concealed pistol."No my Daughter," I heard a lady yell."Shut up or she's dead," I heard a deeper voice shout. I walked out and said,"Let the girl go and take me instead,"he dropped the girl and hit me in the back of the head. Everything was fuzzy for a while and then it all turned black.

     I heard gunshots from the direction of where Jaden was going. I immediately ran in that direction while everyone else ran towards the exit. The people that were still over were the gunshots were being held as hostages in the shoe store, but there next to the gunman was my fiancé on the ground, a puddle of blood under his leg. Did he kill him?"No one call the police or else the boys dead," I heard him say. "Hey," Yelled at the Gunman ,"What did you do to my Fiancé." "Oh so this boy is important to you, awe how sweet," the Gunman spat at me ,"Well to bad, but to save you the pain I'm gonna kill you first." As the gunman pointed to try and hit me. I luckily hit him first, though a bullet grazed my arm," he fell to the ground motionless. "Go,Go," I shouted to the people being held in the shoe store.

I picked up my love," Come on, Jaden wake up please." He opened his brown eyes and groaned," Ow my head, Yusei was happened," his eyes full of worry as he touched my arm. "A bullet grazed me, but what's more important is that you are ok," I said, hugging him, holding him close to me. "I have a cut on my leg from some glass but I could be worse off," Jaden said trying to get up but fell when he tried to use his injured leg."Here Let me get you out of here," I took off my coat and wrapped him up and lifted him bridal style, he snuggled close to me wrapping his arms around my neck as we walked out of the mall, as we went through the doors the crowd started cheering. We walked over the ambulance, and the paramedic started looking over our wounds. Jaden's was not super serious luckily but I needed 5 stitches in my arm. They went ahead and just took care of it there, need crews were surrounding us as we tried to get to our duel runner. They keep trying to get a interview from us but we just kept saying no comment. We eventually got home, and we went online to order our wedding decorations from there.

I just can't seem to let them be happy without something happening. Oh well everything ended well, the wedding will be the next chapter so please tell me in the comments, Should Jaden wear a dress or a tux. Thanks for Reading!
Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix