Chapter 30: Bun in the Oven

My phone rang just as I finished eating my ice cream, "Hello," I said answering the phone, hoping for the news I wanted."Hello Jaden I have the results here, and I am proud to say you are pregnant," Dr.Starr said. It took all my will power not to squeal right then and there,"Thank you Dr.Starr I will tell Yusei right away." I hung up the phone and I decided to mess with Yusei a bit ,"I have some bad news Yusei," Yusei looked at me with the saddest look I have ever seen on his face, I then said ,"We are going to be changing a lot of diapers." He looked at me as his face brightened up ," we're gonna be parents he said to himself," he lifted me up in the air ,"I can't believe it!" He said as he set me down. "I have a good idea of how we can tell everyone," I said, smirking. "What's that Jaden," Yusei replied. "Let's get a bun in the oven shirt," I said, looking at the nearby t-shirt shop. "Let's do it," Yusei said, as we started the short walk over there.

Sorry about all the short chapters, I promise the next one with definitely be longer. Again if you have any baby names, be sure to write in the comments one boy name and one girl name. Thanks for Reading!
Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix