Chapter 26: Unexpected News

It has been a week since I became Jaden Fudo, and 4 days ago Yusei left on a dueling competition marathon today was his last day of the marathon. Sadly I couldn't come with him because I didn't feel that good, I had certain suspicions since this has been going on for 3 days and it has only been a morning thing, I decided to call Yugi since he was a male and he had kids so maybe he would know. I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear, it rung a few times then,"Hello Yugi Sennen speaking." "Hey Yugi it's Jaden," I said," I had a few questions about a... difficult subject." Yugi obviously understood the message I was trying to send,"Alright hang on and I will be there in a few a few," Yugi said before hanging up. I ran to the toilet and felt like I was puking my guts out. I stayed there not wanting to move,"Jaden where are you," I heard a familiar voice. "I'm up here Yugi," I said before puking more into the toilet. I felt someone rubbed my back trying there best to help me and holding back my hair, "just let it all out ok Jaden," Yugi said. I finally was able to get up without feeling dizzy,"Thank Yugi," I said, he handed we a small stick with a pink end and the rest white ,"What's this?" "It's a pregnancy test," Yugi stayed ,"it should help us find out if this is just a bug or if it's for real." He pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Well it was now or never.

     I waited outside the bathroom for Jaden to finished when I heard the toilet flush, I heard a loud thump on the floor ,"Jaden?" I asked as I opened the bathroom door. I found Jaden on the ground, the test in his hand with a little pink plus sign. I pulled out my phone and dialed Yami's number ,"Hey Yugi what's up?""Yami I need your help, I'm at Jaden's," I sighed ,"he fainted and I can't get him to the couch on my own." "Alright I'm on my way," he said as he hung up.

      I finished up the final duel of the competition, and I started to ride home but I was being called by Yugi. I wondered what he wants? "Hey Yugi what's up," I said ,"Jaden called me and asked if I could come over, when I got there I found him unconscious in the bathroom. Yami came and helped me put him on the couch but he hasn't woken up yet." Hearing this worried me that something was terribly wrong with Jaden. "Ill hurry up and get over there, just be sure that if he wakes up he does not move what so ever," I said as I took a shortcut down the freeway.

Welp looks like Yugi plan worked on Yusei, but will Jaden wake up after finding out the truth behind his sickness. Read the next chapter to find out. Thanks for reading!
Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix