Chapter 22: The Big Moment

..."and now for our final performance of night by artist, Yusei Fudo!" I looked up to see Yusei walking on stage with a headset on and a suit, what was he doing? The music started to play once he was in the middle of the stage, and I watched him start tapping his foot with the beat of the music...

(Dance moves and lyrics in this Video, Song by Jason Derulo)

When Yusei finished he said,"Could Jaden Yuki please come to the stage please," I looked up at him and I came closer to the stage as he helped me up, the tv cameras were still rolling as the countdown to New Years started. He got down on one knee and held my hand ,"Jaden you have been the light in my life since I met you, I always wanna be by your side, no matter what they say," He stopped for a sec as he pulled out a small black box,"Jaden Yuki will you do me the honor of being my husband, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a gorgeous ring.

 He got down on one knee and held my hand ,"Jaden you have been the light in my life since I met you, I always wanna be by your side, no matter what they say," He stopped for a sec as he pulled out a small black box,"Jaden Yuki will you do me the ...

The crowd chanted in the background 'say yes, say yes, say yes'. I turned on my headset and said ,"Of course I will Yusei." Yusei places the ring on my finger and then I kissed him right then and there as the clock struck midnight. "Wow what the perfect way to end a New Years night," the host said. "Should we do our one dance that we have been practicing," I asked Yusei. "If you want to do it I will do it," he whispered to me turning off his microphone before he spoke. "We have one dance we would like to share with you all before this night ends," I said ,"we have a dance to monster by Eminem and Rihanna that I think you will all like." "Well folks we have one more performance," the host said. The music started and then we danced.
(Song does not belong to me, nor does the video)

    As we finished the crowd was cheering loudly, I went ahead and picked up my little Kuribo and took him to where my duel runner was. We drove home and I picked him up bridal style off of the duel runner and took him to the bed. I laid him down and we laid there in each other's arms kissing the night away.

I tried to make this chapter as long as possible but it didn't quite work, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and tell me your ideas for chapters in the future. Thanks for reading!
Stay cool my friends!
- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix