Chapter 15: Together Again

I woke up to a song, the voice I recognized. I opened my eyes to see Jaden on a stage on the tv. "I would like to thank everyone that is out here tonight, for spending your money on tickets and donating you money to help me pay for the medical bills," Jaden said in the microphone,"And before I start my next song, I would like to thank the whole crew of people who donated their time and volunteered to help me make this happen. Now for my next song that I call pieces." Jaden started strumming his guitar, and sang his song.

(SONG DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. SONG BY RED.)

I'm here again
A thousand miles away from you
A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am
I tried so hard
Thought I could do this on my own
I've lost so much along the way
Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole
I've come undone
But you make sense of who I am
Like puzzle pieces in your eye
Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole!
I tried so hard! So hard!
I tried so hard!
Then I'll see your face
I know I'm finally yours
I find everything I thought I lost before
You call my name
I come to you in pieces
So you can make me whole

    "Wow," I said out loud. "Yusei your awake!" I heard my friend Jack say. The doctor came in ,"I see your awake Mr.Fudo, and I see your watching the same man who is raising money to pay for the medical bills," he said helping me take of the mask and switching it with the usual oxygen tube that goes in my nose. "He is doing this to pay for the medical bills," I said, "he's doing this to pay for my medical bills." "Yes he is doing it just for you, everyone who is working there to make this happen, they all volunteered, the owner of the stage let Jaden use his stage for this," The doctor said ," a lot of people in this city came to help his cause." This amazes me so much, he did all of this for me,"He also has stayed with you every night of this week, just to be sure that you were ok," Jack said. "You rest up Yusei, we will do a few exams tomorrow in order to see how well you are healing up," the doctor left the room with just me and Jack ,"Jaden told me not to tell you this, but I feel like you of all people should know." Jack said looking me straight in the eyes ,"Jaden loves you and cares a lot about you. He told me that he hopes that you and him never get separated again, and that he can spend the rest of his days with you." I never knew that he was loved me that much, I feel the same way he does then,"That means a lot to me," I started ,"I feel the same way about him."
"Hence the little gift you had for him stowed away in you pocket," Jack said, smirking at me. I blushed so hard ,"how did you know about that." "Luna found it in you coat pocket, but look at what Jaden is wearing," Jack said pointing to the tv. On his hand when it got close up on it during a guitar solo, I saw the ring I was going to give him, and he was wearing the necklace I was going to give him too. I was so happy he accepted those. A tear ran down my face and more after that but not tears of sadness, these were tears of joy. I turned back to the tv," and now my final song of the night lost."

(Song by Red)

     Can I be dreaming once again?
I'm reaching helpless I descend
You're leading deeper through this maze
I'm not afraid
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
I'm lost in you something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I can spend my life lost in you! Lost in you!
Your whispers fill these empty halls
I'm searching for you as you call
I'm bracing, chasing after you
I need you more
I'm lost in you everywhere I run
Everywhere I turn I'm finding something new
I'm lost in you something I can't fight
I cannot escape
I can spend my life lost in you!
I could never be the same here
Something that I could never arise
I could never look away
I lost myself in you!
It's all over now!
Lost in you! Everywhere I run
Lost in you! Everywhere I run!
Lost in you!
Lost in you!

He finished his song, "Thank you for coming to my concert tonight. I will be sure to right more music for you all. I will be selling copies of my CD which has the songs I played tonight and more. Thank you Neo Domino City!" He yelled at the top of his lungs as he walked of the stage.
"He is an amazing singer," I said to myself ," and he created all those songs on his own." "I sent him a picture of you while you we still out," Jack said as he showed me a photo of me the mask still on my eyes closed and smiling, the message said ,"I think he heard your music though he is still out." "Haha very funny Jack," I said. "Well guess what he is on his way so be ready to see him," Jack said. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I heard Jack say. The door opened and there I saw Jaden, my little kuribo. Tears started running down his face ,"Yusei...," he said very quietly. "Hi Jaden," I said a big smile on my face. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly careful not to lay on the wounds in my stomach ,"Your awake," he said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. "Yes and I saw your concert too, you were amazing," I said  kissing him on the forehead. He looked up at me a shocked look on his face blushing madly. "Well I am heading home to get some shut eye, you guys get some rest too," he waved his goodbye and left the room, closing the door behind him. "Come in Jaden," I said patting the empty spot next to me. Jaden climbed next to me and laid down then he kissed me on the cheek ,"Goodnight Yusei," he said as he snuggled next too me. "Goodnight Jaden," I said as I kissed his forehead and started to doze off. I am so happy we are together again.

A happy ending finally, there is more ahead in the future for these too lovebirds. Wait till the next chapter to see what adventure they will take on next. I will post all the songs that I chose for the CD that Jaden made. Please tell what you think of this ending in the comments!

Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix