Chapter 32: 9 months along

I sat on the couch, watching the news. Yusei went to another dueling competition do get money to buy diaper and wipes for our two little babies. We decided to wait till they were born to see what genders they were. I was expected to give birth any day now. I watched as Yusei once again won another dueling championship. "So Yusei What is the reason for the sudden upspike in entering duel runner championships," the host asked my husband. "Well I have babies on the way, twins. I need to have the money so I can stay home and help with them when they are first born," he said. "We never knew Jaden was expecting, why'd you keep it such a secret,"the host asked."We just wanted to try and keep it secret until they were born so Jaden wouldn't be stressed by all the attention," Yusei said ,"I wanted to make sure him and the twins were safe.""wow such words like that only come from the heart," the host said. I heard Yusei pull into the Garage but I also felt a sharp pain in my stomach that made me scream at the top of my lungs. "Jaden! What's wrong,"Yusei said. I felt something wet trickle down my legs, "My water just broke," I said staring in horror at my legs," I'm going into labor!"

      I grabbed my husbands hand as I dialed the paramedics with the other,"Hello, Yes. My husband has just gone into labor." I told them my address and they said they would be there as soon as possible. Right after I hung up, Jack called me,"Jack right now is the worst possible time to be calling me.""Jaden went into labor didn't he," Jack said."Yes and I gotta go he really needs me right now," I said as Jaden screamed again. Jack hung up and the paramedics came in and loaded Jaden onto the Gernie, we drove straight to the hospital and doctors were surrounding Jaden trying to figure out what to do. A male giving birth was a once in a lifetime thing. "Come in Jaden we are almost in the room. We entered the birthing room and the moved Jaden to the birthing bed. "Alright Jaden now push," one of the doctors said. Jaden pushed as hard as he could, I heard the cries of a baby, "A healthy baby boy," said the doctor. Jaden kept pushing, squeezing my hand tightly, "Alright he comes the next one." Jaden pushed more, more wails could be heard,"it's a girl," the doctor said, Jaden was still in a lot of pain though,"wait there's one more," the doctor said. One more? I thought we were only having twins!

What is the gender of the other baby, find out in the next chapter.
Stay cool my friends!

- Ruby Fireheart Phoenix