Mr.Parker?

❀ picture of Becky ❀

As we arrive on the school ground I could only think about one thing finding my besties. As if the universe was reading my mind, i found My Badass bestie, Chelsea.

"BECKKYYYYY" she screamed as we ran to each other down the hallway only to be crushed by each other's warm hug.

Chelsea and I go wayyy back, we became best friends in pre k when we found out both our last names were "King".

Chelsea is the total package, she has smooth blond hair, Big hazel eyes, her perfect Marilyn Monroe Lips and her curvy figure which has the boys drooling and the girls hating.

"Chelsea I freaking missed you" "not more than me how are you Beckster" "ughh so exhausted I'm just happy this is the last year we have in this pit hole" "well we might as well make the most of it then" we giggled and walked down the hallway together.

Suddenly we were stopped by a group of girls down the hallway they were all staring through a tiny window in a teacher class.

"what in the world" I asked "oh haven't you heard?" "heard what?" "about Mr.Parker" "um no" what's so special about this Mr Parker. "He's so Hot like smoking Hot" I giggled "OK so what" "No Becky You don't Understand, He could be a Calvin Klein model, a beauty god, Or an actor If I wasn't Dating Nathan, I'd definitely go for him"

now that got me laughing Even more because Chelsea is madly in love with Nathan and I know for a fact she would never leave him for anyone. "that's ridiculous" I said laughing.

She then snatched my schedule so suddendly. "According to this, you have him 4th period" "okay so?" "I have him 4th too" "wow well I for one would like to wait ti'll 4th to see this Mr.Parker guy" "I just know you're gonna like him" " i guess"

I laughed but deep down inside I was kind of dying to see him I can't imagine a hot teacher the only cute teacher I've ever had was in 8th grade Mr.Jameson. but this Mr.Parker sounds gorgeous. Now that I thought about it, I REALLY wanna see him.

Yay! Hi guys I'm in the middle of editing this story and making a few changes. But enjoy it!! I hope you all like it and vote and comment. Please be positive!! Love you ❤️