Graduation

* A few months later*

"Cmon mom I'm gonna be late" I yelled as I rushed everything into my mom's car. "Omg where did I put my cap and gown" I yelled as I ran back into the house. "I have it here" Megan yelled as she ran to the car. I quickly slipped on my cap and gown. I thought this day would never come. I'm finally gonna graduate from high school. Everything has been great between Marcus and I we got closer than ever. My mom has been happier and better and Megan Finally dumped Cory who is currently locked up and everything was the same again. I recently turned 18 and I have been to prom with a guy friend of mine. Now I'm gonna graduate. There's only one thing missing from this picture. My dad. I ran back inside to get my mom. "MOM CMON THE GRADUATION STARTS IN 30 MINUTES". I yelled. Soon she rushed downstairs in her mommy heels which were like 1 inches tall and she had on a purple cocktail dress which was below knee length she looked gorgeous. "Wow mom you look so great". I said staring at her. "Thank you sweetie" she said as she reached me. "I just wish dad was here" I said almost in tears. "But I am here" I heard a voice said behind me. I turned around and there stood my father with a bouquet in his hands and his Camouflage Army uniform. I ran the fastest IVE ever ran into his arms. "Daddy" I gasped in his arms. he held on tight to my waist and kissed the top of my head. "hey there sweet cakes"he said in my hair. I held on tight for what seemed like hours and let go so he could hug my mom who was in tears. "Oh god Martin" she said on his shoulders. "I'd hate to break the pity party here but we have a graduation to get to" Megan said interrupting us. We all laughed and headed to car.

"So um dad I have something to tell you" I said sitting in the backseat. "You're dating Marcus Parker which was your teacher" He said. "Wait how'd you know?". "He arranged this whole thing me coming here and everything" he said. "Don't worry baby I approve" he added. I sighed in relief. "oooo that's great" I said.

When we arrived at the large stadium I headed over to the place where all the graduates were being held. Before I could walk through the door someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

I KNOW I TAKE LONG TO UPDATE BUT I HAVE SO MANY HOMEWORKS AND EXAMS AND NO TIME BUT STAY WITH ME GUYS, BE PATIENT LOVES.

-XOXO SHAY