Teasing Rebecca

*Mr.parker point of view*

I sat in my chair as my 4th class walked in its been a long day. Boys giving me death glares, and girls giving me googly eyes.

Its funny, a few years ago if these girls saw me they would have ran.

I used to be like 300 pounds up until I started working out.

Now I am as sexy as ever.

I am very confident about that.

I stopped my game of angry birds and stood up I noticed a white iPhone 5 on the floor similar to my 5c in blue but not mines.

I looked up and saw a girl searching herself for something its definitely hers. I walked over and said "looking for this" she looked up and I was met with the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen.

Her hair was beautiful, and for once today, I actually see a simple beautiful girl who isn't wearing layers of makeup and little less of clothing.

She's beautiful.

Her friend pinched her arm and I smiled a little, she nervously grabbed her phone and blushed.

Suddenly I wish I had a friend here to pinch me for thinking a student is "beautiful"

Stop thinking this way Marcus. You. Are. Her. Teacher.

After class I called her up to my desk because she dropped her phone again before walking towards the door I called her up and gave her a little lecture and she seemed frightened so I softened up bit.

I could tell her heart was beating so fast and then I called again her to give her the phone that she dropped.

I slowly walked towards her in the most seductive way possible I wanted to tease her a little to see if she and I were on the same page.

I could see her getting higher on her tip toe no doubt she thought I would kiss her. perfect. I waited until I had her in my "spell". Then I ruined it "you dropped your phone again"

Her face was priceless totally worth the tease!

On the outside I had a calm yet amused smiled, but inside I was laughing like a pig. Well that was awesome. "Oh Thanks" she said snatching her phone away and basically storming out.

Gosh can she be any cuter.

But now I feel like a jerk.

So what do you guys think? Should I do Mr.Parker's point of view often?