Home Sweet Home

* Becky's point of view *

I sat in the cold ice room and waited. Soon my mom and my lawyer burst through the door. "Mom oh I'm so glad you're here" I said going up to hug her. "Oh honey everything is gonna be okay" she said holding me. "Hello my name is Karen Smith" The lawyer said handing her hand out. I shook her hand and told her my name. "I'm going to have a talk with the officials so you guys stay here". She said going past the desk without checking in. God she's fierce. "Aww baby are you OK?" my mom said when she was out of sight. I nodded and dropped myself in her hug. Soon we bolted up to the sound of two women yelling. Its Karen and that lady who interviewed me earlier. "WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF GAME YOU PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AROUND HERE BUT LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE PRICK, NEXT TIME YOU WANNA CHARGE SOMEONE WITH A CRIME HAVE SOME FUCKING EVIDENCE!" Karen yelled and with that she sashayed over to me and my mom. The other little lady rolled her eyes and left the room. "Well all charges have been dropped apparently their "evidence" was some teacher at her school they had no right to bring you in this mess and I just set them straight you're welcome" she said to us. "Thank you Karen" my mom said as Karen left the room. Man that woman is fierce.

When I arrived home I smelled freshly baked spaghetti. "Megan we're home". my mom yelled as she went up to her room. I went to the kitchen and Megan was stirring the large Pot of spaghetti. She dropped everything when she saw me and came to give a hug. Megan is so small for her age you'd think she's still in elementary when you see her, its because she had some complications at birth and she weighed so little at birth ever since then she's always been so tiny. So I didn't really feel her bony arms crushing me. I'm about 5'2 and Megan is only 4'11 so her head reached my chin basically. "Awww I was so worried" she mumbled as she let me go. "are you OK? Is he ok?" she said quickly. I smiled at her. "yes it was just a snitch teacher at school who called the police because they 'suspected something' " I said in annoyance. "I think it was miss Shackles she always gives him the googly eyes" Megan said as she tended back to her food on the stove. "really? I think its Ms. Cameron she has a special hatred stored deep in her heart just for me" I laughed. Soon we both erupted into laughter and we ate when she was all done cooking.

I went up to my room and took my phone out from where I'd been hiding it in my socks. Its dead! Ughhhh I quickly put my phone to charge but being as exhausted as I was I couldn't stay awake. I was soon dosed off.

School was boring now that Marcus has been fired. Everyone were gossiping about the whole situation with Marcus and I. It was now time for my first cheer. The Football team was playing against another school who by the way lost. "Let's go eagles let's go" we chanted throughout the whole game. The Mascot was the only thing keeping me cheerful with his silly dances. I drove home with Megan who was babbling about how great it was to be a cheerleader. She found out about Cory and she has "hope" that everything will work out. Stupid. When we arrived home mom wasn't home she left a note saying she was out with some friends. Megan and I ate some Ramen noodles and went to our rooms. I called Marcus and We talked for hours "I can't believe they fired you" I said. "Apparently parents are complaining that I am not to be trusted with their students" he chuckled.

Hey guys sorry I've been lacking with my updates lately I just felt like the story isn't as good as I think it is and that people might think it's lame but anyways I'm gonna try to update more often. In the next chapter I'm gonna fast forward it to her graduation. Also I'm working on another cool story for you guys so stayed tuned for that. Thanks for staying with me.

-xoxo Shay