Randy - vertically challenged

Rye had always enjoyed Andy being smaller than him it meant he was able to rest his head on his head when they slept , pull him close , have him sit on his lap and see over him  and he loved seing the boy on tipy toes trying to reach shelves that were ' just a bit further' above his hand that was outstretched above his head .
So one day when rye was reading on Andy's bed next to where the boy had been 5 minutes ago and he found Andy stood in the kitchen trying desperately to reach the back-up tea selection as it seems they had run out of tea again . He smiled at his adorable boy .
' do you need a hand getting that ?' Rye asked from his seat on the bed .
' nope '
' you sure '
' how dare you insult me like that I am not vertically challenged I can get The tea just fine '
' ok then '
* 5-10 minutes later *!
' Andy where are you going ?'
' to the shop '
'Why ?'
' to get tea '
' but we have tea right there , can't you reach it , I can get it for you ?'
' I can reach it , I just don't like that type of tea '
' Andy babe you always drink that tea '
' well I've decided I don't like it and want to try something else '
' do you want me to get you the tea down ?'
' I can reach the tea rye '
' prove it '
' I can't ' andy said defeated .
' do you want me to get you the tea '
' no I'm not a damsel in distress rye '
' fine then ' rye said before returning to his book , whilst Andy stood at the door .
' oh god rye help meeeeeeeee '
' oh but your not a damsel in distress '
' just get me the god damned tea ryan'  andy said clearly annoyed arms folded .
' there ya go , m'lady' rye said handing the boy the tea .
To which he Was promptly slapped , lightly on the bicep for .
" I'd slap you harder but you got me the tea so I'm not that angry "
Andy then made his tea and returned to his bed putting on some tv as rye sat on the bed .
' I'm not small rye, I'm not I just couldn't reach a shelf . And that most certainly does not make me a girl or any less masculine. '
' I know babe, but you are smaller than me and I love it , I love helping you. , I love hugging you and you only just reaching my shoulder, I love cuddling you and I love resting my head on yours , and I love you . '
' I love you to rye'