Brarvey - hide and seek

Brook likes to play when he's little so him and Harvey had decided to play hide and seek , currently brook was hiding under his bed. Laying quietly so that Harvey wouldn't find him , he'd been there for a long time now , almost an hour and Harvey was freaking out.
"Brook babe really come out I can't find you and I'm scared now babe.
Rye , rye have you seen him ?"
"You know full well I'm not aloud to tell you where he is?"
"Rye I've been looking for an hour I can't find him!"
"Look he'll be here somewhere he wouldn't have left you, you just have to find him , try harder you'll find him soon , if he gets scared he'll come to you" Rye calmed him down. Although Harvey was dying inside needing to know his little was ok. Which he wasn't . As soon as brook had managed to get under the bed he remembered he was claustrophobic so the walls seemed to be closing In on him and the bed falling atop of him. What made it even worse was about half hour in brook had spotted a spider that seemed to be getting closer and closer to him. Now brook wasn't scared of spiders , atleast not until he was little and even tho he claimed he wasn't scared of spiders he was scared of his daddy not being there to get rid of them. So it was fair to say brook was uncomfortable, very uncomfortable but he was stubborn and when he's little He's so much more stubborn so no matter how much he hated it he was going to stay there until Harvey found him. Luckily Harvey found him soon after .
"Jack , jack c'mon I know you know where he is I'm Really worried now please jack where is he" jack pointed down at brooks bed not saying anything so brook thought he didn't say anything .Harvey looked under the bed seing his boy pulling him out and hugging him tightly.
"I found you baby" he said a small smile on his face As brook held him as tightly as he could , tear marks clear on his face .
"Bubs what's wrong?"
"Spider daddy , cwastwaphobic daddy too small I no like it" brook whimpered still crying softly Harvey holding him tightly standing up slowly brook wrapping himself around Harvey even more as Harvey slowly walked into the rarvey room placing him down gently on his bed sitting with him.
"I see you found brook" rye noted at the two "now I'm going to find andy" rye continued walking out to find his own boyfriend.
"Baby you okay now hun?" 
"I'm good now I'm wit Tu daddy" brook smiled softly calming down now.
"Aww my stubborn little boy that doesn't like to admit he needs help"
"No daddy I no stubon I just no like to make you help me" brook says adorably.
"Baby that's what I'm here for I'm here to look after you , your my little one all I want is to look after you"
"Yes but daddy tu not always hewe so when tu arwe I no wanna make tu mad so tu go away again it's your bweak daddy and tu wook after me"
"Baby I love looking after you and I wish I was here to look after you more but I can't always be here I try but I can't , your so important to me baby"
"I love tu daddy tank tu for finding me"
"Always baby I will always find you, I love you so much"
"My adorable little boy , I love you so god damned much" Harvey continues looking at the tired boy who was falling asleep on him smiling.
"Night baby"
"Na night daddy" brook said wiping his eyes and falling asleep atop of Harvey.