Brarvey - Do i annoy you ? Pt3

a/n : sorry it's kinda latebut thanks so much phanfic1234 I really appreciate the request. I'm so sorry requests are taking so long they are coming out as I saw them so I'm sorry I'm trying really hard they should be out within the next week or so .
It was two weeks later and Harvey was still with them , he had a week to go till he was on tour again but Blair has a surprise for them after Harvey had called him asking him to let him stay with brook for personal reasons .
Blair had seen everything aimed at brook and he knew that out of the boys Brook was the most suceptable to it and was most likely to be hurt by it. So he knew that after his call with Harvey that it had gotten to brook so he'd organised them a suprise.
Blair's PoV:
I had just gotten to the lads flat and nocked in the door on the door . To be greeted with a tired looking jack with a hand holding a fiver aimed at me.
"Thanks mate" I said before he looked up and hugged me yelling
"Guys Blair's home" only for the rest of the boys to come runing and hug me aswell .
"Guys c'mon let's sit down I have a suprise for you all"  I announced as we all walked into the living room sitting down on the sofa's .
"So Guys basically I've organised for harveys current tour you lot will be his support acts and when he goes on tour with the vamps , well so will you" I announced seeing the shock on all of their faces I started to smile as Harvey picked brook up and began spinning him , jack falling back into mikey shocked as rye and Andy looked between each other then back at me again before hugging one anothe tightly huge smiles on their faces . I pulled out a book of info for them dropping it on the table as I checked the time realising I had a meeting .
"Well I'd better go , that's all you guys need to know be safe and I'll see you soon" I said before leaving the flat to go to my meeting.
No PoV:
As Blair left the flat the boys all joined for a group hug for a minute before sitting down in their couple's again minorly freaking out that everything they wanted was finally happening.
"Harvey , can we have a word in your room?"
"Yeah sure baby , c'mon"
" I ugh I'm sorry , rye told me you was upset that I went to andy not you and I should have gone to you but I was , I was scared I guess. Scared that they were right and that I had annoyed you into leaving , I guess I heard it so much I started to believe it myself"
"Never ever ever apologise for that brook I know I got a bit possessive but it was dumb I trust you and I know you know I'm here for you I just didn't and don't want to lose you . Now my angel get here and cuddle we have a very exciting tour coming up."
"Thanks Harvey" brook said blushing before cuddling into Harvey.
" Always Brooky always"Harvey said hugging brook tightly to him. Brook falling asleep a content smile on his face Harvey doing the same not long after.